Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I hadn't even seen that fucking ref before, who was it?

Surely not just some Liverpool fan they picked up from the away end cos I swear it was.

Everything went wrong today, sandro injured, makeshift defence, paulinho red, poor refereeing and of course players like coutinho, sterling, Henderson, Allen and Flanagan playing their best games this season. Oh and of course Suarez who should have been kicked in the head, not in the rib.

Maybe we just made them look good but dropped too deep too early.

Agreed. I'd like to think he's got the dignity.
If I had a one day in the office as bad as that, never mind a few, id have to be asking myself if I was out of my depth. Lesson's just aren't being learnt, we've been found out and while I'm sure we'll have better games, this wont be the last spanking we get this season.

The outburst at the media has backfired big style now, they'll slaughter him tomorrow.

Haven't read the whole thread but I'm reckoning there a whole lot of melting going on...

JiHX162.gif

The fingers. 3 + 2 = 5. Surely not?

I'd say not, they aren't to know that 3 plus 2 is 5, they probably share brain cells. Pair of cunts

I still don't get how Suarez is allowed to succeed in life after clearly proving himself to be a racist, and yet Spurs fans are kicked out of the ground for singing Yiddo!
This CUNTry really IS fucked!!
That's all I got, Spurs have left me clutching at straws!!

in all honesty the only player who looked good was walker
Just about able to communicate after that. Stayed till the end purely to see the reaction of our players. Holt by was almost in tears. Thought chadli him and walker. Apart from that, fuck off and hang your heads in shame.

Right Lads. Really excited now. For the first time in years I`ve just managed to get through my shift at work without hearing the result. I`m gonna grab a couple of beers and watch my sky plus recording and not view any posts on here to give anything away. Come on you mother-fucking spurs lets smash`em. Judging by the number of pages on the match thread already I`m getting the tingling feeling there`s a spurs classic on the way. See ya later ! COYS

Right Lads. Really excited now. For the first time in years I`ve just managed to get through my shift at work without hearing the result. I`m gonna grab a couple of beers and watch my sky plus recording and not view any posts on here to give anything away. Come on you mother-fucking spurs lets smash`em. Judging by the number of pages on the match thread already I`m getting the tingling feeling there`s a spurs classic on the way. See ya later ! COYS
Are you serious

lol

Back
Top Bottom