January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not sure I believe we are even in the mix for this kid. Seems more like Barca using our name to hype up the signing

If we are even in the mix it's because Barca are too skint to pull it off and we are right there waiting for a last minute sneak attack.
Why would Barca use us to hype up the signing, it’s the selling club would do that I should have thought.

Also fair.

That Ndombele, Lo Celso, Sessegnon, Clarke window probably got a ridiculously high rating.

It didn't though, because, unless you are part of that spendaholic, hindsight brigade, at the time it looked like good quality players, to replace fading/faded stars.

Sancho, Phillips, Torres, Pepe, Keita.....

I won’t pretend I’m an expert on Frankfurt but I tuned in when I saw them play Bayern and they were up 3-0, he destroyed them. Think he was a center forward more than a winger though?
Look I'm going to say..I got reservations right now about this guy and a dressing room with Manor Solomon in it...yeah..I know . I just...I just worry.
Pondering Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

Why would Barca use us to hype up the signing, it’s the selling club would do that I should have thought.

A lot of the 4-D thinking about trf rumours makes me laugh..... Esp. if combined with jazzy phrasing like "smokescreen" and "sneak attack".

Most are simply just clickbait.... As if a DOF with responsibility for 10s (if not hundreds) of millions of pounds take their cues from Romano or a bunch of twitter-vrgins and 2-bob tabloid hacks.

Back
Top Bottom