January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sorry, didn't realise I was spoiling the party.

If you could re-hinge your jaw and claw Félix's cock out of your mouth for long enough to watch him play for 5 fucking minutes you might see why no one wants him for monopoly money, you shit-munching clown. Delete your account.

How was that?
I mean, it's not bad.

Plus, I do like Felix and think he'd do well in the system. He's got 7g+4a so far for Barca. 🤷

Jesus H. Christ.

I can't even start a proper cunt off about Joao Felix!?

What has happened to this place under Big Ange and the new & improved Daniel Levy?
With no cunt-offs galore, this forum will die!!

grim reaper death GIF

Yeah, also Salah scored 4 in 20 in the Egyptian league when he was 18 and didn't really click as a goal threat until he was 23.

Funny thing is, statistically, Nusa is better than Diaz defensively in almost every defensive stat.
Reminded of when we played against FC Basel in the Europa about 10 years ago. Salah was playing for them on the right wing. His close control/skill/speed were exceptional and he tore our defence to ribbons. Could have scored a hattrick but couldn't hit the proverbial barn door all match - looked very erratic in front of goal.

Corrected for you.
You didn't correct anything, you just expanded on what I said.
I like Felix a lot- haven’t seen him play much this season but the times I did he scored for Barca. Not sure if he could fit with our wage structure. Im not sure why so many don’t like him.
You must be his lucky star if he scores every time you watch, what with head goal every near-4 games ratio. He's the epiphany of hype. Atleti paid an absolute fortune to trigger his release clause when they were forced to sell Griezman in the same way. Felix has never shown he's got any more in his locker than any other slightly quick, tricky winger. We already got duped into buying Gil, at least he's not earning much.
Joao Felix is dogshit and also a cunt, avoid by all means necessary
Isn't there some animosity between him and Porro?

Hopefully the deal for this wonder kid Nusa doesn’t turn out to be a turd of a deal the same as the Bryan Gil affair.
25 million plus lamela for what 15 games and one goal!!’. As Rodney once said it made the one legged turkey deal look shrewd!

Reminded of when we played against FC Basel in the Europa about 10 years ago. Salah was playing for them on the right wing. His close control/skill/speed were exceptional and he tore our defence to ribbons. Could have scored a hattrick but couldn't hit the proverbial barn door all match - looked very erratic in front of goal.

It was obvious from those two games he was a good player though. I remember loads of us saying we should sign him at the time, based on those games.

Back
Top Bottom