Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
If we're short of midfielders, could Ange go to a 3 back?

Romero-Dragusin-Van De Ven
Porro Udogie
Bentancur-Hojberg
Johnson------Richarlison-‐-----Werner

Really not sure Romero is up to 90 mins start - possibly more likely to play Royal in his place in that formation.

I think this will be the starting XI.

If Kulusevski is missing we will loose midfield dominance.

Porro - Romero (Drăgușin) - van de Ven - Udogie
Bentancur
Skipp - Kulusevski (Højbjerg)
Johnson - Richarlison - Werner

Going to be difficult.

United are near full-strength and they will be up for it. Jim Ratcliffe's first game in attendance..

Would take a draw.

Just like our returning players, I think some of their players will only start on the bench, and those that do start may not play the full 90mins.

Just put a bet on the football for the first time. Not sure why. But built this bet-builder thing.

Both teams to score
Rashford 1+ shot on target
Timo to assist or score
Richie 4 shots on target
Spurs win

7017/50

With a free £5 bet it only cost me £1 (£6 stake)

£1 isn't much lol. But that'll return £843 if it all wins. I can see why gambling is addictive.

Just put a bet on the football for the first time. Not sure why. But built this bet-builder thing.

Both teams to score
Timo to assist or score
Richie 4 shots on target
Spurs win

7017/50

£1 isn't much lol. But that'll return £843 if it all wins. I can see why gambling is addictive.
It won’t win, you’ve wasted one pound

Both teams to score
Timo to assist or score
Richie 4 shots on target
Spurs win

7017/50

Richarlison could play for a week and not get 4 shots on target

It won’t win, you’ve wasted one pound
We will see lol. Almost all gambling is wasting money anyway. 🤣

Plus my plan is to actually cash out when the other elements have been fulfilled except Richie.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Last edited:
But we don’t want to dare spend too much on Gallagher and risk doing a Leeds
I get the intent, but come on. Firstly not this week - the credit has be earned for that.

Secondly you don't want Gallagher.

And thirdly, you can see what's starting to happen with the Premier League - teams are under huge pressure and Forest/Villa/Newcastle and Wolves are all under scrutiny; with Chelsea and City surely fucked at some point. As annoying as it's been as Spurs supporters, we know that's not happening to us. And ironically we might just be the best placed to capitalise.

Back
Top Bottom