Man United [A] Sunday 14 Jan 16:30

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What's your prediction?

• 3 points

Votes: 150 75.8%
  • 1 point

Votes: 39 19.7%
  • No points

Votes: 9 4.5%

• Total voters
When did he lie?

He omitted info about Bentancur back but he never lied.

Romero is the only one that might play based on what he didn’t say

He's over estimated nearly every injury we've had - look at the Bentacur come back against Bournemouth, wasn't meant to be that quick.

It's no coincidence that the pics that come out on the OS are very vague, it's been done for a reason.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Maddison is on the bench.

He's over estimated nearly every injury we've had - look at the Bentacur come back against Bournemouth, wasn't meant to be that quick.

It's no coincidence that the pics that come out on the OS are very vague, it's been done for a reason.

So I wouldn't be surprised if Maddison is on the bench.

That’s not lies. He said directly Maddison hasn’t trained with the group yet. It would be a lie if he’s on the bench.

Madders 100% not on the bench. If he’s up to anything it’s Romero

With Romero & VDV back for this game and Biss & Sarr at the AFCON, I’d like to see Dragusin start as the DM - if only just to let him have a feel of the PL. If he makes any mistakes, Romero or VDV can sweep up.

The highlight for me would be to see how his acquaintance with Bruno Fernandez turns out .
He’s not going to start out of his normal position in his first game, with a couple of days training. No way

I think it’s unlikely that Hojbjerg starts, Ange has clearly shown that Skipp is ahead of him based on recent selections.

Hojbjerg has started two games in the last few months against Wolves and Brighton, we lost both.
I don't think that Skipp is in front of Hog. It's just Hog is on his way out and Skipp isn't.

Grim if Skipp has to start this game at Old Trafford, in an important game we should have a good chance of winning. Not sure what he's offering the team.

Back
Top Bottom