January Transfer Thread 2024

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you honestly believe anyone is unhappy we have signed a player we need because it means we haven't got ammo against Levy?

Do you honestly think there is any fan of THFC anywhere that is unhappy we have strengthened our team because it stops us/them getting on Levy's back?
Yeah, you really sound thrilled and happy. o_O
Take a day off.
If supporting Spurs is not bringing you pleasure and happiness take up a different hobby.

As exciting as deadline day is U are definitely better to get players in the start of January with cup competitions and places in Europe come the end of the season to play for.We have fucked up so many times before and think what could have been.Well done to the club for getting business done early for a change. Now let's push on
London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

Let’s show respect to Dier, he might not be the best but he was loyal and always fought for the club.Players like John Pratt and Steffan Freud were not the greatest but they fought for Spurs and were shown respect. Same for Eric please.

Never really hated Dier, just utterly baffled by how many fans thought he was any good.
Now we're down to like 1 or 2 trolls on here that defend him with their last breath, I think everyone see's him for what he is as a player. So badly limited that our coach picks players from other positions ahead of him.

Was expecting that one.

My wanting to see more englishmen wear the shirt has got nothing to do with being UKIP...not that I need to justify myself to you, but I couldn't hate the fuckers more if I tried, knowing they'd kick me out the country in a heartbeat too seen as me old man wasn't born here and that I'm not a white Christian.

Cheap & shitty shot, pal.

So..... The Dragusin - Bayern - Dier triangle is without a doubt one of the more surreal trf sagas we've been involved in.........

Beating the "mighty" (tm) BM to the punch when (understandably) virtually everyone thought him going there was inevitable; only to then ship them the guy he's replacing.

Fucking weird feeling, but well done all involved.

+ We've been spared 2/3 more weeks pissing and moaning about trfs - Fucking bonus!

Last edited:
Let’s fucking go Radu!!!!!!!

What are we putting the % odds of his starting as?
I think low personally, but you never know. Royal had a very good game at CH against Burnley, so I reckon he starts. Dragusin will be on the bench, I believe, with some minutes depending on how Royal performs, or if we have a bit of daylight between the scores.

You never know though.

Was expecting that one.

My wanting to see more englishmen wear the shirt has got nothing to do with being UKIP...not that I need to justify myself to you, but I couldn't hate the fuckers more if I tried, knowing they'd kick me out the country in a heartbeat too seen as me old man wasn't born here and that I'm not a white Christian.

Cheap & shitty shot, pal.
Whatever with the rest of your debate, but this isn't America, no one gives a shit about your religion, the lefties, the righties, the wokies, or the racists, none of them care about that.

Edit: I want to backtrack a bit on that actually, I was trying to point out that there is no such thing as "Christian privilege" here, without considering the fact that there is, in some quarters at least, definitely prejudice against people on the basis of their religion.

Last edited:
So, Bayern's interest cost us £3-5m more, but we won. I can live with that.

I'm guessing he takes Dier's spot on the bench for Utd?

I doubt Dier is going to Bayern after their tweet about him.

Back
Top Bottom