Burnley (H) - Friday 5th January 8pm - FA Cup Journey Begins...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Ange needs to work with Skipp on his purpose and position if he's in his longer term planning. If not right now it seems Skipp is taking a position which could be real useful for another player.

Honestly I hope some championship club make a serious offer for him this window..

Maybe I'm missing something. We won with players that definitely aren't the best in our squad. There weren't many attempts on our goal. And we didn't have any injuries. Why are people so negative.

Bit of a boring game really.

We looked pretty solid, but pretty toothless tbh.

But we have 5 starters missing. And they're pretty key players. Knocking out a fellow Prem side with a weakened side is a good thing.

Not a great performance, but a great goal from Pedro.

A full week to work with forwards to figure out how to score goals (edit) without Son. A few chances this evening but not too many which looked close to beating the keeper.

Hopefully Van de Ven back v ManU to improve the defence which will give rest of the team more confidence

Last edited:
Most teams blowing out their asses over this period. With this win we have overtaken Wolves in winning the Christmas period (this counts as it's pre break). A bit of a rest and some back from injury and kick on

Sadly Johnson has no clue what to do with the final pass and he massively needs shooting lessons.

Richy had 2 glorious chances in the first 20 mins, should have buried at least one of them, didnt have a good on the ball BUT off the ball he did work hard, without Sonny as you say he needs to stepup, he has more experience than jonny boy
Richy very poor shielding the ball. He's not small but so easy to get possession off him

Glad that is over. Highlights are just the goal which was exceptional. Poor match but I can recall our previous cup runs and we got through with matches like this.

Back
Top Bottom