The Dawson Derby, AKA The Andy Reid Derby, AKA The Brennan Johnson Derby - AKA EVERY FUCKING PLAYER EVER- AKA Forest Away - 15/12, 8pm KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Oh great
Yaaaay
College Basketball Ncaa GIF by Basketball Madness

forgive i love you GIF

I do have this vision where one day i'll turn on the news that a load of screenshots from the refs'WhatsApp group is leaked where they are laughing about us and colluding.

We can dream but wouldn't suprise me if it actually becomes a reality either.

See the Mike Dean and Poch confrontation. I swear he said something out of order to set Poch off like he did.

They shop in the level of players they can afford. Do you have any idea whether Cooper has any great influence on the squad available to him?
Maybe they should buy 2 x 25million players rather than 6 x £4million players, but that's how the owners are going. I personally don't know how much influence Cooper and his immediate team have on that policy. If he's running it then fair enough, he doesn't really have anywhere to turn. But personally I suspect he gets to play with what he's provided.

50m vs 24m?

Besides were not talking 4m pound players here.

(Euros)
Sangare 35m
Elanga 17m
Wood 17m
Omobiedele 12m
Murrielle 12m
+ others.

23/24 = 122m

Gibbs White 30m + 20m add-ons
Awonyi 20m
Danillo 20m
Williams 20m
Dennis 14m
+ others.

22/23 = 195m

You aswell? Fucking hell. Nice strawman and and classy throwing jews in there.

Whatever you wanna call it, both the eye test and the cold numbers illustrate that we’re getting absolutely cheated by the refs in terms of cards. Incompetence, agenda, whatever. It doesn’t matter, but consistently unfair refereeing sure does deserve being highlighted and criticized.

It’s beneath you to mix up that due and warranted criticism with violence.
Yea the Jew bit was uncalled for- nobody said anything like that at all in the match thread.

no.

Sky stated "hearing the Johnson substitution was NOT a concussion substitution and was a "cut on the head"

This was after they initially stated it was a concussion sub. They made that statement about it not being a concussion substitution in the second half.
But didn't we make 4 substitutions at 4 different breaks? Aren't you only allowed 3 sub breaks + 1 extra for concussion?

Back
Top Bottom