Spurs vs Chelsea. 6 Nov 8pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Still fucking hurts to lose to those scum....
The amount of times I've seen and heard them hissing and Zeig Heiling their way up the Tottenham High road down the years still sickens me...

But they won tonight, so who gives a shit?

They can all Zeig Heil their way under the train home for all I care....
Fuck 'em.

Nazi Scum won. Well done.
As long as they're happy?

The world we live in, eh?

Ange: “we go down to five men, mate, we’ll have a crack”.
Looks like we are going to continue to enjoy our Spurs football for some time to come!

Can't understand all the fuss tbh..... We've heard so much hot air about DNA over the last few years.... 1 loss and people are pissed cos we didn't park the bus; even though we stayed toe-to-toe against the cunts and it nearly paid off.

Last edited:
I don't know the stats but how often do you win games with losing a man in 1st half.

We could have got a couple of goals.

We were too emotional after getting a couple of decisions go against us. Ultimately, That's what cost us.

Not even mad at Romero for the challenge in the box...... In the same predicament with a diff player; Dier would have been shit all over by the fans for not engaging the oppo player.

Regardless of the minutia of the rule-book; the simple fact is he got all of the ball.... From there it's just unlucky; they get given..... Bot unlike Jones vs Liverpool; but who get less of the ball.

Last edited:
To put a positive spin on things - its good that our loss didn't involve another coach finding a weakness in our system that could be exploited by other teams.

Yet again, another big fixture in the EPL season where the officials have failed to control the game. VAR took far too long to make simple decisions, and the on pitch ref did not control the game.

Dier is 100% Spurs and will give everything he has, but a makeshift CB combo for the next few games will no doubt be very hard to overcome. Will Davies be fit? Or will Royal / Holjberg cover?

Can't understand all the fuss tbh..... We've heard so much hot air about DNA over the last few years.... 1 loss and people are pissed cos we didn't park the bus even though we stayed toe-to-toe against the cunts.
Correct mate. Everybody hated what we’ve seen the last few years and we are now playing high risk on the edge of your seat football which is a breath of fresh air and people still moan. The first 15/20 mins was a pure and utter joy to watch. If sonny’s goal had stood it would have easily been the best team goal I’ve seen us score. Everything went wrong tonight but this is an awful lot better than the likes of Villa,Newcastle and Woolwich away last season.
Hate losing to those cunts but we still made them look utter shit.

Remember them people who were adamant that you just could not buy two experience centerbacks that trying to get Van der ven and a Tapsoba was just madness. They can't watch a lot of football. To play the pay we do you need a player every bit the equal to VDV and Romero especially when one of the players is Romero.

FAKE NEWS. Flagrant misrepresentation.

No-one said they didn't want one or that we shouldn't try..... They just doubted the likelyhood of getting one as we didn't have European games to spread around.

The fact that even Tosin didn't want to come here vindicates this theory too.

On the M4 on the way home now. 2 more hours to go. Strange feeling coming away from the game, disappointed to lose to them, and with the injuries and red cards, but a huge amount of pride in the team and the effort that they put in. We came out the blocks flying tonight and if Sons goal stands, we go on to run riot, but it just wasn’t to be. We were never going to stay unbeaten all year and before the season started, everyone wrote us off, but we really have got a team and manager to be proud of and enjoy no matter where we end up. Importantly for me the buzz around going to games is back and I enjoy watching my team again.

All heart! Has there ever been a better 4-1 loss in football? We come out showing guts with iffy decisions and shit luck injuries. That's what I call a squad. Very proud of them tonight, each one of them can call themselves a part of a proper Spurs team

Could not agree more.

Yeah we lost but I'm so damned proud of our team tonight. We stood up and tried to play the Tottenham way and if it weren't for some very fine margins, we'd have got a result. I'd take losing and playing the Tottenham way, than win 1-0 under Conte.

Come on you fucking Spurs!!!

Not even mad at Romero for the challenge in the box...... In the same predicament with a diff player; Dier would have been shit all over by the fans for not engaging the player.

Regardless of the minutia of the rule-book; the simple fact is he got all of the ball.... From there it's just unlucky; they get given..... Just like Davis vs Liverpool; who get less of the ball.
Yeah I get what you're saying but game was heating up and we was getting collered for everything at that time, silly fouls. he already got away with one.

He knew what he was doing, made a good challenge but he wanted to leave a bit on the man... Romero style. It cost us unfortunately.

Just be thankful we get to wake up every morning knowing we support a proper football club with proper fans, unlike those EDL supporting, glory hunting, plastic two bob cunts.

Are you not sick of just enjoying a ride..that if your honest always ends the same way...why would you keep wanting to get on the same ride that you know the outcome of...when I was a kid tottenham did win, this let's play good football and just enjoy it, is a loosers mentality and something we need to rid ourselves of, or we really will never win.

Is that you, Antonio? :contehmm:

Yeah I get what you're saying but game was heating up and we was getting collered for everything at that time, silly fouls. he already got away with one.

He knew what he was doing, made a good challenge but he wanted to leave a bit on the man... Romero style. It cost us unfortunately.

Without being sure; I shan't throw him under the bus for it.

On the M4 on the way home now. 2 more hours to go. Strange feeling coming away from the game, disappointed to lose to them, and with the injuries and red cards, but a huge amount of pride in the team and the effort that they put in. We came out the blocks flying tonight and if Sons goal stands, we go on to run riot, but it just wasn’t to be. We were never going to stay unbeaten all year and before the season started, everyone wrote us off, but we really have got a team and manager to be proud of and enjoy no matter where we end up. Importantly for me the buzz around going to games is back and I enjoy watching my team again.
Could not agree more.

Yeah we lost but I'm so damned proud of our team tonight. We stood up and tried to play the Tottenham way and if it weren't for some very fine margins, we'd have got a result. I'd take losing and playing the Tottenham way, than win 1-0 under Conte.

Come on you fucking Spurs!!!
Sadly, none of this wins us points...
Nor does it gain any sympathy....

We lost 4-1 at home.... THAT'S what the records (and Chelsea fans) will show....

It's shit, and proper hurts, and no amount of pre match banter will take this away,...

The BAD GUY NAZIS won tonight!

SLEEP TIGHT!

ZZZZZzzzz,hisssssssßßßßßzzzzzeigheil...!

Just don't know what to say or add really.. Proud, Angry, Upset, Disappointed, Frustrated, ,,,,, tired..

Then the bastards shut the Bloody M1 junction so delayed me getting home by 30 minutes..

edit: oh and i cant speak with a sore throat through trying to cheer and sing them through.

COYS

Back
Top Bottom