Deaths On The Field

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good thing the vaccines were all tested then.
This latest booster, untested, only passed under “Emergency Use Authorisation” which only applied to medical emergencies.

There is no reasonable justification for this.

We saw a footballer last week collapse and the ref didn’t even stop the match whilst he was convulsing.

Still going on, now across every age range and gender :

A 17-year-old student has died after suddenly collapsing on her high school athletic field during the build up to a football match.

Breanne McKean, was a senior at Mapleton High School in Ashland, Ohio. Her father, the school’s athletic director, Tim Mckean, told local news that his daughter died at Ashland Hospital on Friday.

The grieving father said his daughter, who had just been introduced as a Homecoming Queen candidate, touched many lives and “was everything to us”.

The teen, who was due to graduate from high school next year, was a passionate athlete who won awards for her involvement on school volleyball, basketball and softball teams.

Reports from the school district do not disclose the cause of Breanne’s death, calling it a “medical emergency.”

This is utter insanity.

Booster season, and, the collapses start happening again.

Noticed that most were from 1year ago.

Ventrone died of “Aggressive Leukemia“ Booster season.

Oncologists (who value life over career, IMO) are raising alarm warnings at the large spike in such Cancers.

Anyway, fuck all thsee young people, a few older people feel much safer knowing this useless poison might stop their cold feeling like a flu.

Friendly fire, it was right to protect Nan and Grandad.

Shame on you. You all know who you are.

Anyway, fuck all thsee young people, a few older people feel much safer knowing this useless poison might stop their cold feeling like a flu.

Friendly fire, it was right to protect Nan and Grandad.

Shame on you. You all know who you are.

Yours and Matt Le Tisser's claims have been debunked countless times in the past couple of years. You are pushing right-wing conspiracy theories on this site and it is extremely careless for you to do this.

The main source of data (a blog) for this claim has been scoured by journalists all over the world and is incredibly misleading with no scientific study having been performed.

I don't have any case. I'm simply trying to highlight an issue that is being strangely ignored in the mainstream.

The cases you quote there do appear to be incorrectly included in the dataset. However, out of a total of 1000+ deaths, a few mistakes add up to less than 1%.

The very very simple fact is that the people who have written this completely unscientific and frankly, pointless blog, are complete idiots.

On the one hand they state things like

"After the Lausanne report, all professional athletes are now screened for congenital abnormalities, so any comparison with previous years is not valid for those professionals, because people with congenital abnormalities have been screened out and cannot play."

Then they list people in their blog who would have been playing pro sports before 2006.

As soon as one thing like that can be pointed out, the whole thing falls to pieces.

22/01/2021 USA Dead
Hank Aaron (86), former Pro Baseballer received his COVID vaccine on January 5th, 2021 to demonstrate the safety of the vaccine and encourage other black Americans to do the same. Died two weeks later in his sleep – listed as natural causes. News Story

30/01/2021 Indianapolis USA Dead
Wayne Radford (64), NBA star and former Indianapolis team star, died at his home in Indianapolis of a ruptured aneurysm. News Story News Story2

21/02/2021 Croatia Dead
Zlatko Saracevich, (59) (former Yugoslavia handball player and world handball champion), won Gold with Croatia at Atlanta Olympics, and recent handball coach. His team just won in a derby against RK Lokomotiva 32:29, and he collapsed with a cardiac arrest just after he gave a media statement. Resuscitation failed.

I could go on and on and on to find the inconsistencies but I don't need to because one inconsistency proves the whole thing is untrustworthy.

Cant say I know anything about the sport really, but why aren't they wearing neck protection? Such a waste of life

Edit - thought this was in the General thread! my bad
Hockey protective gear can be uncomfortable, so players try to cut corners where they can. The NHL had to make it a rule that you weren't allowed to sew the protective gear into the shirt because players did that to more easily get it off.

My brother played semi professionally in Sweden, and he's talked quite a bit about how players skip out on their mouthguards because it is uncomfortable. Rules say that you have to use it but players still try to avoid using it.

Hockey protective gear can be uncomfortable, so players try to cut corners where they can. The NHL had to make it a rule that you weren't allowed to sew the protective gear into the shirt because players did that to more easily get it off.

My brother played semi professionally in Sweden, and he's talked quite a bit about how players skip out on their mouthguards because it is uncomfortable. Rules say that you have to use it but players still try to avoid using it.
To a lesser extent in football with shin pads, loads avoided them even after they were made mandatory

Box labelled warnings for myocarditis, particularly in young male adults of footballing age.

Yeah nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, correlation is not causation, all those defence mechanisms.

Forceful delusion, is your cognitive dissonance, to facing the reality we are experiencing.
Myocarditis is caused by bacteria. What has a warning on a box got to do with it?
The condition is not associated with physical exertion as a cause.

Yes I believe so. Its difficult to explain the uptick in myocarditis as all down to covid though, as it exploded half way through 21 and then 22 when covid was on the wane.

https://goodsciencing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/athlete-collapses-deaths-chart-2021-22-12.jpg

There's a full list of the fatalities that graph is based on at the bottom of the page;

1653 Athlete Cardiac Arrests or Serious Issues, 1148 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection - Real Science
Covid lowers T cell count and affects the immune system. Myo is caused by bacteria thus the body becomes more prone to all infections.

Booster season, and, the collapses start happening again.

Noticed that most were from 1year ago.

Ventrone died of “Aggressive Leukemia“ Booster season.

Oncologists (who value life over career, IMO) are raising alarm warnings at the large spike in such Cancers.
Utter crap

Back
Top Bottom