Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just a couple of observations from me.

1. I didn't feel Woolwich had anything really. All the fawning guff over them in the first half was down to us. Action area was our end cos we were playing it about there. Yes the press caught us a couple of times but not once did I feel we were gonna be carved open. VDV was, and I don't use this word lightly, orgasmic.

2. The Udogie v Saka battle was tipped in Saka's favour by the yellow card but I don't think Saka really trouble Udogie. Saka couldn't out pace him. Udogie was showing him down the line and looked like he was strolling to keep with him.

3. I really don't get the Saka celebration. Firstly, don't give it the big one after a deflected goal and a pen. And if it is banter with a mate I'd tell him to fuck off if I was his mate. Deluded, false hype-believing prick.

I felt bad for Saka when he missed his penalty in the Euros and left crying like a little b, but now I don’t. Fuck him.

The performance tells us a lot more about the result, even when those injury time mins went up I was calm because I knew that even if they got a flukey goal they normally get I know enough that this team is good enough to stand up to these teams in these kind of matches.

We've only seen 3 months and 7 competitive matches of Ange ball with 1 transfer window, considering where we were in May the trajectory in this team has been incredible, couldn't ask for more.
Have to admit I was anything but calm during injury time but totally agree with the rest

Hi guys, new member and this my first post. I'm a Scottish Celtic fan but also had a a liking for Spurs since the 1984 UEFA cup win. I remember watching it on TV and followed your results ever since. I was down in London last summer with the family and managed to sneak away for a couple of hours to visit the new stadium, absolutely incredible. Also bought a 70s home top in the shop afterwards which has had a few outings this summer, well, what passes as summer up here!

Anyway enough of me, Ange. What a man, my favourite manager for a long time at Celtic. What can i say about him and his approach to the game. Calm , honest, stubborn and dedicated to his belief in how to play football. It'll be a rollercoaster, exciting, goals galore, frustration and bad days! Ange won't win every game but he'll TRY to win every game. In his two season with us there were just under 80 games with three goals or more, win , lose or draw. A good start to the season was vital so as to get you guys on board and build some early momentum, which is huge for confidence.

Ange has had an outstanding managerial career so far, i'm hopeful it'll continue at Spurs. He's a great coach on the training pitch and doesn't fill his players heads with too much information and on match day he tends to let the players get on with it, he's very calm during the game. There will be bad days where his way isn't working and can result in a heavy defeat, i thought yesterday had maybe come a bit early for the players but they deserved the draw. January can't come quick enough imo so as to get more quality in the squad.

Going to the footy with a smile on your face is what it's all about for the fans and that's what Ange does, puts a bit of joy into your soul.

All the best for the season and enjoy the ride.

coys.

Assuming most of you had the sky feed and pundits yesterday.
I had to suffer... Glenn Hoddle the great man being forced to sit at a table and not beat the shit out of Sulzeer.

Derby day with Sol on my TV screen is enraging.

I felt bad for Saka when he missed his penalty in the Euros and left crying like a little b, but now I don’t. Fuck him.

We were the first (and only?) oppo fans to give him a supportive in-stadium reception after the racist abuse he received in the aftermath of the Euros....... Big gesture given the extent of the rivalry.

Classless little shit soon forgot about that tho..... Clearly pandering to their needy, insecure fanbase means more.

First and last time he'll be getting that courtesy.

Can we just pause for a moment to think of all the Scum fans bellowing out "North London Forever" at the start of the game like it's their YNWA.

What an embarrassment.
Their lack of self awareness or understanding of their history makes it hilarious.

They literally are trying to create a pre-game anthem that they can never live up to. They will never be the pride of North London as they are a below the Thames football club.

Back
Top Bottom