Scum (A) 24/09- 2PM - SUPER ANGE 🥰

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There
Just seen the Chelsea red card, very littel difference between that challenge and Nketia.
There was a huge difference. The Chelsea player played the ball, then caught the Villa player on the follow through. Never a Red for me.

The ball wasn't even in the frame when Nketia caught Vicario, he was so late that he'd have shown positive on a pregnancy test! Nailed on Red for any other team not wearing Red.

The performance tells us a lot more about the result, even when those injury time mins went up I was calm because I knew that even if they got a flukey goal they normally get I know enough that this team is good enough to stand up to these teams in these kind of matches.

We've only seen 3 months and 7 competitive matches of Ange ball with 1 transfer window, considering where we were in May the trajectory in this team has been incredible, couldn't ask for more.

The Ref was shocking today, gave everything to them and it felt like everyone was against us, also the Gary Neville commentary was so one sided i actually thought we were being outplayed when actually we were the better side. If this clown isn’t bumming up united he is trying to keep side with City, Scousers and Woolwich

Wait till we play Liverpool next weekend and it will be even worse.

Wtf was the MOTD commentator on about when he mentioned an 'orange' card for Nketiah??

That's a red all day long, shocking that VAR haven't got the ref to look at it again. 😳

Still absolutely raging about that challenge this morning.

The more I see the footage/pictures, the more stunned I am that it wasn’t reviewed. It was late, reckless and downright dangerous.

Thank god Vic didn’t end up with a serious injury

After Liverpool, we play Luton, Palace, Fulham, Chelsea and Villa

All winnable games if we keep key players fit.

A mixture of gsmes, some harder than others.

Nothing like getting carried away.

3 out of that are as easily lost in my opinion.

Any notion of Chelsea being easy, even if they were bottom is daft. Emery's Villa are good and Liverpool - well yes.

We are doing okay for now.

knew the goal was coming

We're so early into this new regime, that actually, the result itself is (almost) irrelevant!

The MANNER in which that point was achieved; IE: coming back from behind twice, shows a steely grit, and never-say-die attitude that surpasses any points gained or lost ..
I'd almost wager it was WORTH conceding the penalty, in ORDER to have the opportunity of hitting STRAIGHT back and cutting short their celebrations... that's gotta have hurt!

...more importantly, it sent a message, we're not to be messed with, and we won't lie down to anyone!
Did you bring your newspapers?

Still absolutely raging about that challenge this morning.

The more I see the footage/pictures, the more stunned I am that it wasn’t reviewed. It was late, reckless and downright dangerous.

Thank god Vic didn’t end up with a serious injury
I don't often read the papers after one of our games, but looking at the Metro this morning, this wasn't even mentioned, although they were creaming themselves over Saka's performance,
I don't know why I bothered - same old same old!
Can we appeal this?

A mixture of gsmes, some harder than others.

Nothing like getting carried away.

3 out of that are as easily lost in my opinion.

Any notion of Chelsea being easy, even if they were bottom is daft. Emery's Villa are good and Liverpool - well yes.

We are doing okay for now.
I deliberately listed the games we have after Liverpool. As for Chelsea, I'd sooner play then sooner rather than later.

I wasn’t impressed with Saka’s “banter” after the own goal, but to then do it again was just embarrassing. You’ve done it once, no need to repeat it. He’s the kind of bloke who would say the same joke every time you meet them, it wasn’t that funny in the first place mate.
Great that it was Maddison himself who created both our goals to make Saka look an even bigger tit 😂

I don't often read the papers after one of our games, but looking at the Metro this morning, this wasn't even mentioned, although they were creaming themselves over Saka's performance,
I don't know why I bothered - same old same old!
Can we appeal this?
After the first 20 min he was absent. But the golden is played up to be brilliant. Just the usual english player hype by the media thatll see them burn out by 25

Don't know if this pic of Maddison turning Saka for our first goal has been posted?

382793774_803837798410664_2594843086123038605_n.jpg

Class :roflmao::roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom