Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't necessarily disagree...but was it his fault we lost the final against Italy? Was it his fault Kane spaffed it over the bar against France? Was it his fault we lost in the semis against Croatia? No. I honestly cannot think of a time when he caused us to lose a vital game. Am happy to be corrected tho
You dont have to make specific error. Dier often got away with a lot by hiding behind Sanchez and Romero, both of whom actually took responsibility for actually landing a tackle.

His general play is so so poor.

Is it Dion Dublin commentating? Has he got anything else up his sleeve that's a little more insightful to hear other than saying over and over "this is not good enough"...? It's like cheers mate...have any thoughtful insights to share other than the blatantly obvious? Absolute sausage

wake me up remake GIF

You dont have to make specific error. Dier often got away with a lot by hiding behind Sanchez and Romero, both of whom actually took responsibility for actually landing a tackle.

His general play is so so poor.and yet he's been an integral part of the most successful England team in decades. Am.playing devil's advocate and I appreciate your patience but he's honestly not been awful...imo

Now it's fucking Gallagher. Southgate, if you hate the sport of football, don't fucking work in the industry.

But based on what? I'm no massive follower of Maguire but I watch England games and he always seems pretty good. Also, i think injuries have limited his selection choices. Finally, why the eff didn't Maguire move over the summer?
I think he seems pretty good because you start with Rice and Henderson, sit back and he can just stand there...he is not bad at that, he would be good in a Conte or Mourinho team too. But you shouldnt be playing like that with the talent you have in the team.

I think he seems pretty good because you start with Rice and Henderson, sit back and he can just stand there...he is not bad at that, he would be good in a Conte or Mourinho team too. But you shouldnt be playing like that with the talent you have in the team.
Who should replace him?

Back
Top Bottom