Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think is England will just replace Southgate with another yes man of the same mould. Pick a mid level championship manager with a boring style of football and he will probably be the pick.

I hope Rebrov comes on for interview and mentions the net breaking volley against wham. My beer is still probably on the ceiling on the Brussels pub I was in.

But who? I'm not sure I can think of any!
Id' have Dunk over him if we're going big and slow.

Otherwise we can try out any two of Stones, Guehi, Colwill, Tomori, and I'd even call up Dunk if we must play a big and slow CB, he's been quality for Brighton for years.

Think Ryan Mason should have a go brink back pirlo

London Football GIF by Tottenham Hotspur

But who specifically? Looking solely at his England form, I think he's been ok. We don't concede many and he scores the odd one here and there.

I agree that the Southgate style sucks today. Kane looks shite lol
As I said, he is good in the Southgate style because its playing to his strengths. I dont think Southgate should replace him in this system. A team with this much talent should obviously have another coach though, playing a different way.

Id' have Dunk over him if we're going big and slow.

Otherwise we can try out any two of Stones, Guehi, Colwill, Tomori, and I'd even call up Dunk if we must play a big and slow CB, he's been quality for Brighton for years.
Dunk is a good shout but is he better than slabhead? I can't think of a young CB to replace him...Dunk is older than my nan

Dunk is a good shout but is he better than slabhead? I can't think of a young CB to replace him...Dunk is older than my nan
I literally just gave you a list of names. Slabhead isn't some fucking cornerstone of the team that we need to start getting nervous about replacing him.

Back
Top Bottom