Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So…England have the likes of Bellingham, Maddison, Foden, Rice, Grealish, Rashford, Saka, Kane and THIS is the style of football Southtwat wants to play?

Fuck me in the ass with a rusty bottle.

Maguire? Anyone that can play a higher line. But I understand why Southgate starts him, with the way he is playing. Its just a shame he is wasting this generation of yours (England that is) playing this way.
But who specifically? Looking solely at his England form, I think he's been ok. We don't concede many and he scores the odd one here and there.

I agree that the Southgate style sucks today. Kane looks shite lol

But who specifically? Looking solely at his England form, I think he's been ok. We don't concede many and he scores the odd one here and there.

I agree that the Southgate style sucks today. Kane looks shite lol
If he'd give some other decent CBs a chance, they might have a chance of being good for England.

So…England have the likes of Bellingham, Maddison, Foden, Rice, Grealish, Rashford, Saka, Kane and THIS is the style of football Southtwat wants to play?

Fuck me in the ass with a rusty bottle.

Shhhhhh, don't say anything or England might sack the useless prick and become decent again.

Southgate in! He got you lads in a WC Semi and a Euro Final! :ange-arms2:

Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video
Premier League Football GIF by Prime Video

Back
Top Bottom