Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Tired Good Night GIF by Max

33 year old Henderson, a player who have never been close to world class, currently playing in the saudi league, gets to stay. Meanwhile, Real Madrid's star player gets subbed off. LOOOL

Only Southgate would sub off the likes of Maddison & Bellingham when he's not winning a match.

I'm not against Maddy being off though...
Madders is shit for England. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that he should never play for England ever again...

:ledley::llorishowudoin:

Not particularly recently. Certainly nowhere near well enough to justify a starting place when he's not in his club team.
In what way has he not played well though? We don't let in a lot of goals (2 I think including one this evening) and sometimes he scores. I've never watched him play and thought he was a calamity a la dier!

In what way has he not played well though? We don't let in a lot of goals (2 I think including one this evening) and sometimes he scores. I've never watched him play and thought he was a calamity a la dier!
We can't play a high line with him, can't build up play with him. The DM (Rice) has to do a lot ofd dirty work screening the defence.

It all cascades into a terrible overall performance.

We can't play a high line with him, can't build up play with him. The DM (Rice) has to do a lot ofd dirty work screening the defence.

It all cascades into a terrible overall performance.
I don't necessarily disagree...but was it his fault we lost the final against Italy? Was it his fault Kane spaffed it over the bar against France? Was it his fault we lost in the semis against Croatia? No. I honestly cannot think of a time when he caused us to lose a vital game. Am happy to be corrected tho

I'm watching and working.

I have to say that the endless procurement contract that I'm translating is edging it in terms of excitement at the minute.

BREAKING NEWS!
I've just rescued a little snail from my office floor. Only 15 seconds of activity or thereabouts but it's been the most worthwhile use of my time in the last 80 minutes

Back
Top Bottom