Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If conte and Mourinho taught us anything it’s that a winning mentality is garbage. If you win then people say you have a winning mentality. If you lose they say you’re bottlers.
And neither were backed properly. It's like buying a Ferrari and not giving it an engine so it can be driven. That's exactly what Levy continues to do. Give it up they ain't here for the football team.

And neither were backed properly. It's like buying a Ferrari and not giving it an engine so it can be driven. That's exactly what Levy continues to do. Give it up they ain't here for the football team.
car spaceship GIF

The days of playing the likes Coventry in a final are long gone.

But yeah we should have won more cups.

Define long gone? Last year??

Just going back 4 years of Fa cup and league cup finalists (not really that long ago in my mind)
2019 - Watford
2020 - Villa
2021 - Leicester

Chances are 2 out of 3 will be playing in the championship next year.
The other one has not finished on the top 4 of the PL this century!

Come on. You must do better with this tribute account.

Now can you please explain if we are historically the 7th most successful club in the Country how Enic especially under Poch have not overachieved in the league 🤔.

We were similar status to villa (they won the European cup btw ) & Everton when they took over.

No league since 61 & a few cups would suggest otherwise.

I don’t think you truly support Spurs.
You keep banging on about us being the 7th best team, inferring that is our ceiling and we should be content with that. I am sick of reading your posts. I’m usually polite but can think of little better to write than SHUT THE FUCK UP. Change the record. If i wanted to read comments doing us down then I’d join a Chavs or Woolwich forum.

Back
Top Bottom