We’re part of the problem

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not justifying it, but it's because he's made so many blunders in his time here.
He wears the shirt And that’s the point.

He can be / isn’t good enough (and he was decent under Poch and with Big Jan) but I guess no-one remembers that far back.

You don’t throw your family under the bus.

'Fans' seemingly forget what their primary job is, being a supporter isn't turning up and being a twat, the first 7 letters of that word should tell you what your primary job should be as a fan and if you don't agree with that then you are indeed a part of the problem.

He wears the shirt And that’s the point.

He can be / isn’t good enough (and he was decent under Poch and with Big Jan) but I guess no-one remembers that far back.

You don’t throw your family under the bus.
Not even my middle brother?

'Fans' seemingly forget what their primary job is, being a supporter isn't turning up and being a twat, the first 7 letters of that word should tell you what your primary job should be as a fan and if you don't agree with that then you are indeed a part of the problem.
Spot on. There is too much entitlement in our / most clubs. We deserve this, we deserve that.

We deserve nothing. We reap what we sow and sometimes you have to eat shit in the hope that someone turns the tap off. That is support.

I do not agree with a lot of what you say and as long as this does not apply to the board I agree. Fact is I hate a lot of the decisions Levy has made going back to not offering Carrick 30 k a week when he asked for it.

I do not agree with a lot of what you say and as long as this does not apply to the board I agree. Fact is I hate a lot of the decisions Levy has made going back to not offering Carrick 30 k a week when he asked for it.

The board don't play on the pitch so if the frustrations are with the board then the fans should aim them solely at the board, but this fanbase would rather write a lot of angry tweets and posts on message boards and mis-direct their anger at our players.

The vitriol on forums and twitter its no surprising it starts to happen in the stadium. This isn't any players fault its the fault of daniel levy and the managers he has hired since poch.

The fans have had enough but its no excuse to abuse one of our players like that. The boos should have been aimed at stellini for being a coward and not bringing on a midfielder against relegation candidates at home.

I think its clear that our owners are the problem. Fans will always be fans.

We cheer and we boo as long as its along the ethic codes (no nonsense stuff as racism, fighting etc). its fine.

I hate the trolls more in this forum.:sonlol:

We should support Levy & co while we’re at it too, right?

FANS : I'm fed up of this defensive football, why don't we ever attack. I'd rather we just go for it and lose than play this boring shite.

STELINI : OK, lets play with 7 attacking players and throw the kitchen sink at them. Kane, Danjuma, Richy, Son, Porro, Perisic, Kulu.

FANS : Stupid coach. Why did he take risks and cost us a point.

FANS : I'm fed up of this defensive football, why don't we ever attack. I'd rather we just go for it and lose than play this boring shite.

STELINI : OK, lets play with 7 attacking players and throw the kitchen sink at them. Kane, Danjuma, Richy, Son, Porro, Perisic, Kulu.

Fail Oh No GIF by The Great British Bake Off

FANS : Poch out! He's taken us as far as he can, we need an elite coach to take us to the next level.

LEVY : OK, here's Mourinho. He's won trophies everywhere.

FANS : No, we don't want him. He's too defensive. Boooo!!!

LEVY : OK, OK. How about Conte....He's elite and always wins!

FANS : Boooooo!!!!! He's too defensive. We want Poch back!!!

LEVY : OK, I'll rehire poch.

REPEAT, REPEAT

FANS : Why don't we spend more money on players?

LEVY : We have to play within the rules and can only increase spend with an uplift in commercial revenue. How about I make some shrewd property investments on behalf of the club and generate income from our lovely stadium when its not being used for football.

FANS : BOOOO!!! We don't want a cheese room and go kart track you bald ponce!

Stelini did it out of panic, trying to get points, there wasn't any stucture to what he did, otherwise we would start with 7 attacking players
he like most managers blames the players as his system/formation is god, but a good manager looks at the players and plays to thier strengths, while coaching his methods

FANS : It's time to show intent. Sign Ndombele at ANY COST. He's the future of football.

LEVY : OK, OK. But he wants the same money as Kane

FANS : SIGN HIM.

LEVY : OK. Done!

FANS : Who scouted this lazy french f*ck? Fire them.

LEVY : OK. Hithcen, your fired. Partici over to you

PARTICI : I've found us Emerson, a brazilian wonderkid

FANS : Nooo!! He's not a wing back and he's too defensive. BOOOOO!

PARTICI : OK.....I've found Porro, he's a wing back.

FANS : OMG, He can't tackle or defend. BOOOOOOO!!!!!

FANS : Why don't we spend more money on players?

LEVY : We have to play within the rules and can only increase spend with an uplift in commercial revenue. How about I make some shrewd property investments on behalf of the club and generate income from our lovely stadium when its not being used for football.

FANS : BOOOO!!! We don't want a cheese room and go kart track you bald ponce!
but we have spent money on players, trouble has been most players either cheap (Janseen) or expensive (Nodomble) have been duffers

Back
Top Bottom