Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They've won 1 game in their last 8 in the league. Why are we looking down?
Because i´m posessed by the evil of Spurs!

grim reaper death GIF

They only need to win two of them to be brathing down our necks
The Geordies have been in wretched form. Three points in their last five - no wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Losses City and Liverpool. Draws with West Ham, Palace and Bournemouth.

Hopefully their bad form continues and they don’t suddenly start playing well. They Wolves, Forest and ManU coming up.

Wanted to post a photo, but not sure how. Anyway on match highlights after Kane’s first goal, the cut to South Stand shot shows a guy in a red hoody stone faced. Then I started to see people in red in the West Stand as well. Wondering if they were all Forest.

I said it the first time we played them. Forest are really poor. If they stay up it'll be from sheer energy of their home fans. They're wide open without even being very threatening.

They were probably the worst side we’ve played at home this season. On another day and if we had more confidence and better finishing we’d have put 5/6 past them. The away match was like that too and the final score didn’t really reflect the game.

Wanted to post a photo, but not sure how. Anyway on match highlights after Kane’s first goal, the cut to South Stand shot shows a guy in a red hoody stone faced. Then I started to see people in red in the West Stand as well. Wondering if they were all Forest.

Never seen so many half and half scarves at a game.

Seemed to be several groups of supporters all sitting with each other that had them on. I reckon they were Forest supports trying to "blend in".

With thousands of seats on exchange would make it very easy for those to be bought up and touted out.

Didn't they show some stats like 5-6 games ago on VAR decisions?

And that Liverpool where totally bossing that league. They had an extreme amount more VAR-decisions going for them than the second placed team. And that they would have been 6 points above the relation zone without the extra VAR-decisions.

It was insane stats, but not surprising in the slightest.

So to me there's no doubt at all the league is corrupt
I’m sure every team says the same thing as we see thing differently for our own team , however I honestly don’t see how Richie can be offside for that goal , for the amount of money that is involved in Football I’m not sure how refs can have no accountability for the decisions they make!

Never seen so many half and half scarves at a game.

Seemed to be several groups of supporters all sitting with each other that had them on. I reckon they were Forest supports trying to "blend in".

With thousands of seats on exchange would make it very easy for those to be bought up and touted out.
The guy on the highlights is wearing a red hoody under a coat and is motionless while everybody around him is cheering. Well apart from the old timer next to him with a Spurs cap on. He’d either seen it all before, or had nodded off and missed his cue. Either that or he was also Forest.

They were probably the worst side we’ve played at home this season. On another day and if we had more confidence and better finishing we’d have put 5/6 past them. The away match was like that too and the final score didn’t really reflect the game.
In the away league game forest battered us for an hour until Richie set Kane up for our second goal - best not mention the carebo cup fiasco - I think there are worse teams than forest in the prem

I don’t know - I think it’s mostly about tactics. Steve Cooper likes to play open/attacking football - since counter-attacking is our strength, we match up well against Forest - as opposed to park the bus compact sides that we often have a hard time breaking down. I think it also explains why we do so well against City.

In the away league game forest battered us for an hour until Richie set Kane up for our second goal - best not mention the carebo cup fiasco - I think there are worse teams than forest in the prem

In the first half we should have been 4 up. Son and Kane missed a good couple of chances. The narrative around the game was different but had we got those goals we would have racked up a huge score.

There were a lot of half-and-half scarves around yesterday. There were a lot roaming around the east upper concourse before KO yesterday and in a moment of boredom I counted three of the twats in the lower south just by looking for splashes of red. Most must have been tourists (otherwise why on earth would you buy one), so they wouldn't have given a toss when we scored.

Last edited:
I had two Americans beside me in block 256 who clearly had never been to a game before and didn’t really seem to understand what was going on. They arrived in the twelfth minute, went for a drink five minutes before half-time, came back in on sixty minutes and left fifteen minutes before the end……….No words…….

I had two Americans beside me in block 256 who clearly had never been to a game before and didn’t really seem to understand what was going on. They arrived in the twelfth minute, went for a drink five minutes before half-time, came back in on sixty minutes and left fifteen minutes before the end……….No words…….
But did they spend in the club shop, these tourists are what levy likes.

Want to talk about Oliver Skipp.

The boy is going to be a star.

Tackles like Parker.

Passes long or short like Carrick.

If he adds 10 goals a season to his repertoire he is the next Spurs legend.

Declan Rice my arse.

Don’t think he’ll ever bang in 10 but confidence is wonderful thing. Boy is raising his level every day

They were probably only there for the marching band and Beyoncé concert at half time and were confused when it didn’t happen.

TBF I did go to one of their rounders games as a tourist once. It was complete bollocks and I left after about three hours. God knows how long it went on for.

At least they were not talking , maybe they had had a row

😃

Back
Top Bottom