Spurs v Forest 11-Mar-23. 3pm ko

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why did it take a Champions League and FA Cup exit to understand you win games by playing attacking football? fuck me Conte this is all we've been asking for.

Not many empty seats to be fair.

I take it Harry got MotM for his 2 goals?
My vote would go to Skippy though. Really impressed. Looks like he's finally come of age.
Dominated the midfield.
Just checked in to our Hotel. Buzzing for the stadium tour on Monday now
COYS!

Why did it take a Champions League and FA Cup exit to understand you win games by playing attacking football? fuck me Conte this is all we've been asking for.

He cannot manage more than 1 match a week, it's a years long pattern with him.

Well, Forest were utter gash and have the worst away record in the league.

Our two man midfield had a far easier day of it. Skipp was very good though.

Want to talk about Oliver Skipp.

The boy is going to be a star.

Tackles like Parker.

Passes long or short like Carrick.

If he adds 10 goals a season to his repertoire he is the next Spurs legend.

Declan Rice my arse.

Levy is in the fecking background making our managers not pick the best team because they want to go to war with him for one reason or another.

WOW.... As far as ill-conceived drivel goes this is gonna take some beating over the coming days and weeks.

Utter ramble-before-you-think nonsense.

So you have wood and want someone to blow you?

:ledleylick:
north korea GIF

Forest were pretty poor, but you can only beat what's in front of you.

Felt for Richy today, his goal was a great finish cruel to have it taken off him for the tightest of offsides which seemed to take an absolute age to rule out. I'm so sick of VAR looking for reasons to disallow goals instead of just being used for clear and obvious stuff. But he was involved in all three of our goals, so glad he was on the pitch today.

Atmosphere was weird, despite the fact it was a chance to pull clear of Liverpool after their unexpected defeat it had all the atmosphere of an end of season dead rubber even after the goals started going in. I don't know how Conte gets the fans back onside if he even wants to.

Forest were pretty poor, but you can only beat what's in front of you.

Felt for Richy today, his goal was a great finish cruel to have it taken off him for the tightest of offsides which seemed to take an absolute age to rule out. I'm so sick of VAR looking for reasons to disallow goals instead of just being used for clear and obvious stuff. But he was involved in all three of our goals, so glad he was on the pitch today.

Atmosphere was weird, despite the fact it was a chance to pull clear of Liverpool after their unexpected defeat it had all the atmosphere of an end of season dead rubber even after the goals started going in. I don't know how Conte gets the fans back onside if he even wants to.

I think Conte got off every lightly after all the crap he's been chatting.....

........Were there any Poch chants during or after?

Great first half.

Richarlison must be in this first 11.

You'll never convince me we need 5 defenders at home vs Forest, but Porro was really pressing forward. His best performance for us.

I'm still 100% Conte Out, but our fixture run is favorable. Still unsure it makes more sense to bunker down for a top 4 spot, salvaging both his and the club's reputation, if we're moving on this summer.
Thought Porro and Richi combined well at times

Back
Top Bottom