Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Can't score a single goal in fucking 3 games, 2 against dogshit teams, tonight against an AC Milan side who are bang average and leaked goal for fun in Serie A too.

Barely even troubled them, in a game at home, in a do or die situation. The team, Conte, the club have clearly chosen die. Pathetic.

I love Poch as much as the next yid but we all know in 24 months we’ll be back here again moaning

Conte needs to go but so does every manager once Levy knocks the life out of them

The thing with poch is it gives levy an easy out. He knows a lot of the fans want him back and to get them off his back it would be the easy thing to do.

I’d take Mason
Pretty sure the TV footage showed Mason arguing with the Kulu for Davinson sub that was about to take place as well. He was talking to Stellini and Conte and looks visibly confused and upset, also he had a look and gestured at Kane who walked over and seemed to think the same.

Genuinely would take Mason in a heartbeat over what we have now.

Pretty sure the TV footage showed Mason arguing with the Kulu for Davinson sub that was about to take place as well. He was talking to Stellini and Conte and looks visibly confused and upset, also he had a look and gestured at Kane who walked over and seemed to think the same.

Genuinely would take Mason in a heartbeat over what we have now.

Had Cunte explained the reasoning for that Sub?

Genuinely mystifying

Oh what cunts we are...

All that nonsense at Norwich last season ... 'Cos we QUALIFIED FOR THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE... and Son got to share the Golden boot with the Egyptian anti-Semite!

well big whoop.... It doesn't matter SHIT now... 'cos we're out, and for what?
So we can try and qualify for NEXT SEASONS 4th placed trophy so we can limp out at the same stage NEXT season ..
do me a fucking favour!

I thought SON gave a 'rallying call' that THIS was the MOST important game of the season.....
Well WAS IT?

Fucking WAS IT?

Or was it, as I suspect, just another pay day, in the forlorn hope that LOADS of South Korean tourists are gonna make another fucking cardboard placard asking for your fucking SHIRT!

EVEN SOUTH KOREANS AREN'T THAT STUPID!

they'll soon realise you're NOT Kim Jong Un, and they've been supporting the wrong side all along!!

fuck this shit.... We couldn't care less about success...
as long as they're being paid SHITLOADS .... And get to play in the best Stadium in the world....

Pity we're stinking it out with the worst football in the world!

I'm out. I'm done.... Genuinely, that's me done.

WHAT'S THE FUCKING POINT?

Back
Top Bottom