Tottenham Hotspur Karting FC vs AC Milan 08/03/2023

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Skipp - Sarr - Davies
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison
Play that and we may have a chance. Back to the same defence that kept clear cut chances to a minimum and cleansheets against West Ham and Chelsea. Drop Son and start an energetic midfield that performed so well in the away leg.

Forster
Romero - Dier - Lenglet
Emerson - Skipp - Sarr - Davies
Kulusevski - Kane - Richarlison
Play that and we may have a chance. Back to the same defence that kept clear cut chances to a minimum and cleansheets against West Ham and Chelsea. Drop Son and start an energetic midfield that performed so well in the away leg.
Dier is suspended.

Coming up for the game with my boy and staying. We may be terrible to watch at the moment but my boy can’t wait. Might as well make the most of it as it could be our last Champions League game for a while, the way this season is turning out and lack of quality across the squad.

Video Games Spinning GIF

🤙

I've got a nice seat behind the goal where we will probably go out on penalties fml

Yeah I bought a ticket and really don’t want to go. I forgot about penalties. That’s a good shout actually how we degrade ourselves even further and let down the fans as much as possible. A penalty shoot out defeat. It’s makes so much ludicrous sense for it to happen.

Highlight of my season so far is the trip to the san Siro would love another European away trip (don’t know when they will come round again) so excited for this game - come on guys we have had so much disappointment lately let’s get whl rocking for a magical European night under the lights !!

Back
Top Bottom