Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has a lovely stride pattern that makes him gracefully quick. He carries the ball so naturally and he has absolutely huge potential. I think he looks like a wonderfully natural talent. You know how Skipp at his best is all huff and puff and kinetic energy Sarr is the opposite kind of talent that just makes bossing a midfield easy. He reminds of Yaya...which is very very handy

Could do with beefing up a tad.

WELL DONE TO THE PLAYERS, me along with a lot on here thought this was going to be a car crash for us, yes the first half was patchy, but better than most of our first halfs this season, two good goals put us in control, but palace still kept dribbling pass our players towards the box

Missed the match but was thoroughly entertained reading this thread :king:

Hope this gives Antonio and the lads a real lift, to put Pompey to the sword (no letting up please!) and get fired up for the scum! :tobyarm:

Totally although Gil had space today whereas b villa he didn’t. However it’s encouraging he always looks for the ball and lays it of sharpish.
White is also quality on the ball.
Conte should take a leaf out of Klopp’s book where he bugs up his players.
Is that a typo for "bigs" or "buggers" - it's an important distinction ?

Woke up at 05:40 to the sun shining. Fcuking wonderful.

A City win tonight will feel like a mini heatwave

Wonderful second goal by Kane, now 2 and 10 away from equalling 2 of the best English players of all-time (in my opinion).

I would normally say rest both Kane and Son on Saturday but after them scoring yesterday, genuinely not sure.

Last edited:
Lenglet and Romero able to play cross field passes on either side of the 3 made a big difference to the width. Even on a small pitch

It did but I think they were help by Skipp and hojbjerg being more aggressive in front of them and for 60 minutes of the game engaging the palace midfielders higher up the pitch. Skipp may have given away a few fouls but I was happy with how quick he wanted to play compared to Bissouma. I’d be tempted to give him a run of games now to see if he can get back to the form of before his injury last season.

He has a lovely stride pattern that makes him gracefully quick. He carries the ball so naturally and he has absolutely huge potential. I think he looks like a wonderfully natural talent. You know how Skipp at his best is all huff and puff and kinetic energy Sarr is the opposite kind of talent that just makes bossing a midfield easy. He reminds of Yaya...which is very very handy

It’s not difficult for Conte either with him at the club. Just get him to spend an hour or so a week with Sarr to coach him about the game. Quite the stroke of luck.

3 good things from yesterday match:
1) kane is the leader of this squad and has proved it once more time
2) son has scored goaaaaallllll
3) conte has to trust in gil, sarr (and I believe also spence) but most importantly he has to trust in paratici

Back
Top Bottom