World Cup 2022

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Should have stuck with England, Musiala, you wet wipe.

traitor GIF

So we finally had some good fun today with Japan and Morocco winning groups and Belgium, Germany out.

Anything left for tomorrow? Portugal and Brazil are in and almost guaranteed group winners. South Korea and Cameroon are the least favorite to qualify. Serbia or Ghana to surprise?

This world cup is going to be won by Brazil or France if we are talking best teams but it might just throw up a curve ball

The lack of top top talent at present is staggering.
Agree, but regarding talent, this is one like no other as players are all coming in at various degrees of gassed.

Usual they have weeks to partially recover and reconditioning/tactical, think that’s why (amongst many other factors) we are seeing 5-10mins of some players looking good, then falling back to Meh. As talents haven’t got the gas to sustain when dominant.

Think England and France have hugely more high quality depth, everywhere but defence, but Brazil (and Spain) have that virtual innate quality.

Friends believe me, I'm really happy!

The second World Cup in a row where arrogance got kicked in the ass!

The officials, especially Bierhof, still haven't figured it out!

I am happy that in this group Japan (Made in Japan Mark II) and Spain made it into the round of 16!

Even if I don't watch the games - fingers crossed for the Three Lions!

Come on England!

Friends believe me, I'm really happy!

The second World Cup in a row where arrogance got kicked in the ass!

The officials, especially Bierhof, still haven't figured it out!

I am happy that in this group Japan (Made in Japan Mark II) and Spain made it into the round of 16!

Even if I don't watch the games - fingers crossed for the Three Lions!

Come on England!

You are far too positive & friendly and it makes me suspicious.

someone vision GIF

Back
Top Bottom