Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It’s all bollocks tbh. He doesn’t give a toss. We play bad and win people are happy and conte keeps doing the sane shite. Okay bad and lose conte says he needs a zillion pounds to spend to compete with farmers league level teams. As every team we play looks a million times better at football than we do. It’s got to be deliberate to make us play the worst football we have ever seen on a consistent basis considering we actually do have some good players who could play much better football than what’s been served up.
They just got into the top 16 teams in Europe.:thumbup:
First of all, congratulations!
In one of the best leagues in the world, if not the best, you and your team are in 3rd place.:thumbup:
There's a crazy German running around here in the forum who has been checking things out from time to time since 1982 and was secretly happy when Tottenham won.:)
If this team only plays very badly, the team consists of amateur footballers - then good night for the future, because what should it look like if they really step on the gas? :sneaky:

Allow me to say, Tottenham Hotspur FC is something to be proud of - as I'm sure you are - and THFC will continue to evolve too, we can all be sure of that!:bow:

Congratulations again and don't be too harsh on your team! Step by step it will go on!:coys:

In one of the best leagues in the world, if not the best, you and your team are in 3rd place.:thumbup:
There's a crazy German running around here in the forum who has been checking things out from time to time since 1982 and was secretly happy when Tottenham won.:)
If this team only plays very badly, the team consists of amateur footballers - then good night for the future, because what should it look like if they really step on the gas? :sneaky:

Allow me to say, Tottenham Hotspur FC is something to be proud of - as I'm sure you are - and THFC will continue to evolve too, we can all be sure of that!:bow:

Congratulations again and don't be too harsh on your team! Step by step it will go on!:coys:
So glad your boys went through as well, you've been a fine addition to the forum

:dierpochhug:

Important to have got through we spent enough time talking about the CL so getting through is the least we should be expecting .Hopefully this will give the lads the tonic to up our level as we still have plenty to play for .With a couple of signings in Jan maybe we can still achieve something noteworthy .

Great fight back, never say die, but why do we have to be in that predicament in the first place? I thought Jenas gave a good analysis after the game as to why we were so shit for the first half and in other games. He said it was all down to the wingbacks not being far enough forward and therefore leaving us with 5 across the back but light in midfield - so in able to get out. Having 5 across the back sounds nice and safe but the reality is it invites teams on to us. All comes back to having poor wingbacks.

Great great post.

Good luck to your lads for the rest of the season

Frankfurter, the future TFC hall of famer. Deffo the best oppo on here, what a funny dude. Thanks for your posts!

Good luck in the CL (unless you meet us in QF - then it’s fuck off x1million you cunt)

🙂

If it hasn't already been posted...

The 2022/23 UEFA Champions League round of 16 draw is scheduled for 12:00 CET [11:00 GMT] on Monday 7 November at the House of European Football in Nyon, Switzerland.

Great great post.

Good luck to your lads for the rest of the season
Whoa! guys, you make me so proud!
Thanks! Thank you thank you!
Can we use the good wishes!

My love for Tottenham Hotspur FC is getting bigger and bigger!
A very good feeling to have "met" you!
I'm already looking forward to the coming season, will save, hope to meet some of you in the "Shelf Bar" and toast our team!

COYS!

th.jpg

Goodbye Goodbye

Back
Top Bottom