Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Definitely looked like he wasn't fully fit tonight

Not a total surprise I guess given he was doubtful before the match.

He and Bentancur have been worked hard throughout the season. Even if we play with 3 in midfield I hope Conte rotates a bit more than he has to bring in Bissouma and Skipp (ie 4 for 3 places) and even give minutes to White and Sarr off the bench.

That should help with tiredness which often leads to minor injuries

Not a total surprise I guess given he was doubtful before the match.

He and Bentancur have been worked hard throughout the season. Even if we play with 3 in midfield I hope Conte rotates a bit more than he has to bring in Bissouma and Skipp (ie 4 for 3 places) and even give minutes to White and Sarr off the bench.

That should help with tiredness which often leads to minor injuries
Yeah when bissouma was warming up before halftime thought he was gonna replace him.

I very much appreciate PEH this season, he's done great work.

However, this needs to be killed, kill it with fire.

WTF? God no!

'Barbie' is 2 syllables, 'Hojbjerg' is 3! What the fuck is wrong with these people?!'

Ahoy-Pierre!
Hoy-Be-Air

Say it with me: Hojbjerg!

Admit it, you all said Hodge-Buh-Jerg.

:contefacepalm:

Last edited:
He seems a very eloquent and thoughtful person . Could definitely see him progress to management somewhere in the future
Not sure he doesn't seem a big enough dick. Too rounded and decent. Most managers from Pep to Klopp Tuchel to Conte seem slightly unhinged.

So another one like Royale who I really like as a bloke but who I genuinely think are short of top level ability( in Royale case way way short) sigh.

Short clip for anyone interested.

Think sometimes we forget players are people. It takes a lot for someone to bare their soul like that, especially in the days of social media where idiots run amok. If it helps one person open up, then kudos to PEH, we still live in a time where men are expected to be the strong and silent type. I shall watch the whole interview later, probably with a box of tissues.

Think sometimes we forget players are people. It takes a lot for someone to bare their soul like that, especially in the days of social media where idiots run amok. If it helps one person open up, then kudos to PEH, we still live in a time where men are expected to be the strong and silent type. I shall watch the whole interview later, probably with a box of tissues.

You would hope that seeing stuff like this would make some fans think twice before abusing our own players.

These guys are all human beings who have had to sweat blood and make extraordinary sacrifices to make it to this level. They all deserve respect.

Where's... Nuts Nuts when you need him....😑

Not sure he doesn't seem a big enough dick. Too rounded and decent. Most managers from Pep to Klopp Tuchel to Conte seem slightly unhinged.

So another one like Royale who I really like as a bloke but who I genuinely think are short of top level ability( in Royale case way way short) sigh.
Yeah very short of ability, only just under 200 apps in best league in the world playing for one of top clubs, having a good season this year so far. Scoring and assisting from DM. Going to World Cup. 27 years old.
What a total failure in life.

Yeah very short of ability, only just under 200 apps in best league in the world playing for one of top clubs, having a good season this year so far. Scoring and assisting from DM. Going to World Cup. 27 years old.
What a total failure in life.
You can't read obviously. I said he was short of top level ability. As for a failure in life playing pro football dose not equate to either being a failure, top or otherwise, in life. Being a decent compassionate human being is far more a measure and luckily he seems to have the important bit nailed.

Back
Top Bottom