Man Utd vs Tottenham Hotspur | Wednesday 19th Oct | KO 20:15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

why don't these people fck off and support the chavs or citeh -
Because they / we have supported Spurs all our lives and have, more than likely, had Spurs passed down to them through generations that bled Lilywhite

Please do us all a favour and fuck off with such childish, playground comments

I'll tell you what's eating at me. Conte has his idea of how you win. But since City and with Newcastle now also having limit less cash puls Uniteds historic cash cow, his grind out the points all the way to a league win will not work. The draw away and beat the top sides at home blue print.

He clearly thinks he gets three more windows of high investment after which we will be able to play his precious 343.Meaning we can sit in soak it up and occasionally nick all three points but mostly draw our way to the title. He'll have Udogie and a LCB probably Torres, and be all good, only its crap. Because in another 18 months he'll need Oblak because Loris will have declined, Leao because Kane has too possibly Osimhen as Son has. Only under Enic that's another six windows right there. We need a LWB RWB and attacking CM, and we need them this past summer.
Spot on - Loris Kane and Son will need replaced very soon. The rebuild should have started 2 years before MoPo left - as MoPo suggested! We’re 5 years and counting from then and still “rebuilding” but not improving

Spot on - Loris Kane and Son will need replaced very soon. The rebuild should have started 2 years before MoPo left - as MoPo suggested! We’re 5 years and counting from then and still “rebuilding” but not improving
That's a hell of a LOT of pressure on Parrot & Scarlett's shoulders!

Once the stadium is paid off…

I'll be the first one making my way to the parade

oldlady.gif

Man, that was a stinky game......

Despite everything; getting in at 0-0, it felt that there was a result to be had; but that second half was a shocker. Tough on Hugo; but otherwise no-one deserved any credit... Including the manager.

To not to try and change anything before the 81st minute (even though you're 2-0 down!) is completely and utterly baffling.

Last edited:
Must say, without Deki and Richarlison, there is nobody good to come on and change the game. I can't imagine United were shitting themselves with Sessegnon, Skippy, Lucas and Big Dav warming up. More like time to relax.
More signings needed as usual.

Back
Top Bottom