Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Why are Everton getting praise, just because they had 2 chances?
Are they really that bad that 2 chances created equates to progress?
Fat guts has registered 8 wins in 28 games but is getting applause for taking the club in the right direction.

I don’t get it, he is useless and they are useless, 2 chances created doesn’t change that.
How bad have they become to think yesterday was a positive and progress?
Agree. They only had their chances due to errors from our players, it was hardly tactical genius by fat frank. After 75mins when they were 1-0 down they weren't pressing or even looking like they wanted to score, they were just hoping they might nick something.

Frustrating first half but really stepped up in the second half, I don't know why Kane is getting pelters for the penalty (well I do really!) but we could hear the contact, one of the few decisions the officials got right.

And fair play to the guy on the train back to Liverpool Street for his 60's renditions who got the carriage singing.... Accompanied by his mate attempting advanced yoga moves on the bars... Still chuckling about it this morning

Some on here have a weird habit of turning to insults regarding mental health or mental capacity. I don't really get it, do they talk like that in real life? If I think somebody is stupid I'll just call them stupid. I won't start using slurs about disabilities.

I'll be fair & say I don't think there's any intent behind the use of these terms, it just seems to be part of people's vocabulary.. maybe some kind of generational gap.

But it’s ok for you to make crass remarks about Brexit voters dying off through old age to help the Remainer vote???

Frustrating first half but really stepped up in the second half, I don't know why Kane is getting pelters for the penalty (well I do really!) but we could hear the contact, one of the few decisions the officials got right.

And fair play to the guy on the train back to Liverpool Street for his 60's renditions who got the carriage singing.... Accompanied by his mate attempting advanced yoga moves on the bars... Still chuckling about it this morning

I thought Kane’s performance yesterday was his best so far this season

Fully deserved the penalty

It’s weird on the penalty. Pickford knew it was a penalty and thumped the ground. Everton defence knew it was a penalty and didn’t object to it. But apparently all the Woolwich supporters sitting at home with only their crisps and cans of Fosters for company, know better.

It’s weird on the penalty. Pickford knew it was a penalty and thumped the ground. Everton defence knew it was a penalty and didn’t object to it. But apparently all the Woolwich supporters sitting at home with only their crisps and cans of Fosters for company, know better.
I watched the game in the pub last night, some moron at the table beside me said that's never a penalty. I told him it's a penalty without a doubt all day long. It's tragic how many people watch football but are fucking clueless

I watched the game in the pub last night, some moron at the table beside me said that's never a penalty. I told him it's a penalty without a doubt all day long. It's tragic how many people watch football but are fucking clueless

Don't log onto Twitter then in that case, they all think he's a diving cheat and it was never a pen...

Even Pickford knew it was a penalty the moment he touched him

But it’s ok for you to make crass remarks about Brexit voters dying off through old age to help the Remainer vote???

Lol I didn’t do that and you know I didn’t.

I made a joke about getting Brexit reversed before Brexiteers start dying. That’s not wanting Brexiteers to die to help the remainer vote.

Really boring how dishonest some of you are being with this. It was originally ‘celebrating’ death & now it’s something different. At least get the story straight, FFS.

The agenda against Kane is odd, clipped by Coady and then taken out by Pickford. If that wasn’t a pen then nothing is a pen. Even Pickford admitted it was a pen for fuck sake.

Lol I didn’t do that and you know I didn’t.

I made a joke about getting Brexit reversed before Brexiteers start dying. That’s not wanting Brexiteers to die to help the remainer vote.

Really boring how dishonest some of you are being with this. It was originally ‘celebrating’ death & now it’s something different. At least get the story straight, FFS.

So you made a joke about getting Brexit reversed before Brexiteers start dying?

What’s funny about that?

Not me being dishonest pal

Habanero Habanero

Haha another mafia member appears
Been reading through and catching up this morning and enjoying a nice win. Gotta say that I have asked people before to stop using the r word and have admonished people when they have used it. It is horrible and used far too freely. However, it's easy to make your point calmly, await a response and then block if it continues. Your method of losing your shit and offering people face to face meetings or phone calls is a weird stance and not the correct one. We all day things here we would never say face to face and we all know it. How about a different approach as the whole thing seems to have upset you and made you come.across as very very angry. Hope you've calmed down now and thinking about the positive aspects of the win.

Ps I know for sure that I've behaved like you have and realised it's not the best way.

So you made a joke about getting Brexit reversed before Brexiteers start dying?

What’s funny about that?

Not me being dishonest pal

Habanero Habanero

I’m not dignifying outrage so manufactured that you lot have had to change the meaning of the comment twice to try & actually make it offensive.

It was a poor joke, but not particularly outrageous. Dunno why you’re tagging in the very person who I originally discussed it with in the appropriate thread, but hey ho.

I’m not dignifying outrage so manufactured that you lot have had to change the meaning of the comment twice to try & actually make it offensive.

It was a poor joke, but not particularly outrageous. Dunno why you’re tagging in the very person who I originally discussed it with in the appropriate thread, but hey ho.

Well he’s an ageing Brexiteer like me so just covering my bases

Bobcat goldthwaite Bobcat goldthwaite

Sorry lads but I’d take that every week not the most attractive 90minutes but fuck it…..
But you'd be wanting it to be more exciting and sexy wouldn't you?
Like being married to your second choice...you'd always want the sexier more attractive first choice 🤣

I think your mates already know about it, since they reacted or commented in the actual thread.

I’m not sure we need a repeat of the crybabying in a match thread but I’m sure everyone will enjoy it anyway.

Well it’s better than the other cunt off that went on!!

I don’t know where that came from!

But after a shaky first half especially defensively there were a lot of positives to take from the game!

Well it’s better than the other cunt off that went on!!

I don’t know where that came from!

But after a shaky first half especially defensively there were a lot of positives to take from the game!

That was just the inevitable big clash between the positive supporters and a cynical one, been brewing for months. Although it got nastier than expected!!

Second half was very enjoyable. Hopefully a 3-5-2 at Old Trafford.

Back
Top Bottom