Everton (H) 15 Oct - 530 KO.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the best way possible- get over it- they're just digital disagrees from someone you don't even like. Why do you even care?
It's not that though. It's the going back through a posters posts to disagree for the fun of it. If our society is made up of people like that then we are really in a sad place.

Haha you nailed it. It's so childish.
No, it has nothing to do with that.
What it has to do with, is expressing yourself like a reasonable adult and not a snotty little brat stamping his feet having a shit fit.

You are behaving like a child, and you are being treated like one.

The fact that you can't deal with criticism, or conduct yourself in a mature manner is why you are getting shit.
What you are doing is hiding behind the internet to abuse the club, the players, the manager and all of the people on here who tell you that you are a boorish ignoramus.
Not that you have opinions
Like I said, it's how you express them that's the issue.

It doesn't hurt my feelings. It does ruin the site though to the point I'll probably move to another board if it carries on.
soul train episode 13 GIF

With Richarlison going/going/gone? (and rightly so - he's a stiff. As much of a star as those who ascend to Strictly) does Moura stand a chance of getting more than the final 1.30 under his belt? Starting Moura/Gil or Gil/Moura sequence any good??? The old 'un is admired for his industry and running at people and frequently by them still with the ball (remember that?) and Gil needs grass-time, as even Conte acknowledges.

The team played so much better in the second half and maybe didn't run up a score through sheer surprise at being in the vicinity. They can play all right, and play with some flair.

Back
Top Bottom