Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

10points above Scouse…

Harry Kane Sport GIF by Tottenham Hotspur
Hopefully we'll be 9 or even 7 points above them tomorrow.

So theyve played well they have??

I never said they played well, but they both contributed and won us the game.

We gotta stop with this “they scored” nonsense. Yes they scored but they are making a lot of fucking mistakes that they didn’t make in the past.

It’s not nonsense. You take son and Kane out the side and who’s gonna win us that game? 3rd in the league and not even playing our best football. It’s a long season. Try and be a bit more positive and have some perspective.

Every player makes mistakes. What’s your point?

We took 3 points away from home against a good side that gave Liverpool a run for their money.

Decent performance, great result. CB's and wingbacks all played well, midfielders all good Bissouma a touch behind the other two, Kane mostly v good but missed a massive chance, Son wasteful but set up goal, Perisic and Rich kinda meh from the bench. To do that after such a tough week is massive for the group.

Was really annoyed after that great but of work from sess that son didn't then play him in on goal , instead head down trying to dribble past 3 defenders and naturally gives up possession :contehandshead:
Harry kane missed a couple sitters too. Like Frankfurt away that could have easily been 0-3

It's not Dowerty.
here is something I found on Reddit:

PSA. How to pronounce Doherty (from an Irishman)​

English people always struggle with this one. There is no c in his name. There is a seperate Scottish surname Docherty. This is not his name.
Yes 3rd generation English with this name might pronounce their own name wrong to fit in like a model minority but Matt Doherty is irish. He doesn't pronounce like Pete Doherty.
The first syllable is like the daw in Dawson. Remember Dawson who played for us. You all managed to say that. There is no doc sound. No dough sound.
The second syllable is just er. The is ty sounds like tee.
Daw-er-tee

😀😀

If we can keep winning ugly and stay near the top what’s going to happen when we find our game, when Harry and Sonny get their scoring boots on?
Harry already has them on to be fair

I know Haaland is stealing the limelight (deservedly) but Kane's goal return so far this season is impressive and he hasn't looked anywhere near his best

We have looked good defensively and we also had plenty of good breaks today. I like the 352 and think Brighton would have gotten through our lines if we’d gone 343.

here is something I found on Reddit:

PSA. How to pronounce Doherty (from an Irishman)​

English people always struggle with this one. There is no c in his name. There is a seperate Scottish surname Docherty. This is not his name.
Yes 3rd generation English with this name might pronounce their own name wrong to fit in like a model minority but Matt Doherty is irish. He doesn't pronounce like Pete Doherty.
The first syllable is like the daw in Dawson. Remember Dawson who played for us. You all managed to say that. There is no doc sound. No dough sound.
The second syllable is just er. The is ty sounds like tee.
Daw-er-tee

😀😀
Daw-er-tee, Schmaw-er-tee...

Who cares, as long as he loves his mother?

Back
Top Bottom