Brighton Vs Tottenham Globetrotters : Saturday 8th October 5:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brighton atm are a top 4 side.. so no rotation ..... Think Doc wil come in for Emerson .. who can spend the time off practicing X's !!! and lenglet will play in a bac 3... Feel for Davies.. as he is, arguably, playing as well he has done for us.. but lenglet is a step above.. as for the rest it'll be the same as against the gunners...

Brighton atm are a top 4 side.. so no rotation ..... Think Doc wil come in for Emerson .. who can spend the time off practicing X's !!! and lenglet will play in a bac 3... Feel for Davies.. as he is, arguably, playing as well he has done for us.. but lenglet is a step above.. as for the rest it'll be the same as against the gunners...
shame he's cancelled out by O's

....that was noughty

Trains look completely kaput nothing from Brighton to Falmer apart from a possible skeleton service and Bus replacements.

I'd play Davies personally. I think he's better defensively that lenglet and we're going to need that vs an attacking brighton side. Think we've conceded far more with lenglet in the side than when Davies was in it.

I'd play Davies personally. I think he's better defensively that lenglet and we're going to need that vs an attacking brighton side. Think we've conceded far more with lenglet in the side than when Davies was in it.
Yeah I wouldn't moan much if Davies played , he's done abso nothing wrong and has formed a decent understanding with dier... As he should have after playing with him for ? Seasons..
But lenglets distribution and mobility is better and that Defensive unity that Davies has the others , will come for lenglet.

I think he'll push Perisic to RB and Sess at LB unfortunately, as he doesnt fancy either of his two alternatives.

any risk of this being postponed due to the news of Gian Piero? Conte and the players must be in an awful headspace right now.
Absolutely not... if anything, it should inspire the players even more to run through a fucking brick wall for him!

Whenever we've faced a club/team who have just lost either an ex-player or a member of staff, I dread it, as you know the players will be extra motivated to 'win it in his memory'!

I say even more reason to play the game for Gian, and really show what the players are made of!

he needs to rest one of the front 3 for future matches probably Rich, if Kula is not fitwhich I expect, I can see him playing Spence there with Doherty behind. The other alternative is playing Bissouma in a midfield 3 but he has been very reluctant to do that.

No, it's not a 'must win' otherwise you could say that about every fucking game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the players were a bit off, actually, considering today's news.

Brighton are a good side, too.
City away is not a must win at this stage of the season. Same as Liverpool. Even woolwich away where a draw would be good. But after a big loss in the league and the football played being less than ideal a win is very important in this game. We have to beat teams like Brighton if we are serious. Brighton is good but we have a much better squad.

Back
Top Bottom