Man City v Tottenham - September 10th - 17:30pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Surely just add an extra week at the end of the season. If they can move everything around for a corrupt world Cup then they can move it around for a round of postponed games.
FA Cup final and UCL final after the EPL season ends
Rather hoping THFC involved in both these games!
ICYMI.

There are a few slots:

Sat14/01/2023WoolwichH
Sat21/01/2023FulhamA

Sat18/03/2023SouthamptonA
21/03/2023FA Cup?
Sat25/03/2023
Sat01/04/2023EvertonA
Sat08/04/2023BrightonH

Sat29/04/2023LiverpoolA
Sat06/05/2023Crystal PalaceH

Sat20/05/2023BrentfordH
Sun28/05/2023Leeds UnitedA

I hope that's true, however, there will be millions of people descending on London this weekend.

Travel will be bollocksed and the 'frontline' roles of the police, NHS, etc will be extremely stretched.

I think the London games may be called off, hopefully I'm wrong.
Yeah right, the Leicester Mercury. As if they have a clue what's going on. My local paper hardly knows what day it is.

Funny how on Friday the Met said they were happy for London matches to go ahead and that it was up to the PL and FA and now they are discussing it with the PL.

FA Cup final and UCL final after the EPL season ends
Rather hoping THFC involved in both these games!
ICYMI.

There are a few slots:

Sat14/01/2023WoolwichH
Sat21/01/2023FulhamA

Sat18/03/2023SouthamptonA
21/03/2023FA Cup?
Sat25/03/2023
Sat01/04/2023EvertonA
Sat08/04/2023BrightonH

Sat29/04/2023LiverpoolA
Sat06/05/2023Crystal PalaceH

Sat20/05/2023BrentfordH
Sun28/05/2023Leeds UnitedA
The league Cup final teams have to have postponed games rescheduled right? Surely play it on the same midweek as that. Let's be honest we're not winning a quadruple this season so there will be plenty of opportunity to put a league game in somewhere throughout the season.

Let's be honest we're not winning a quadruple this season

Fashion Show GIF by Amazon Prime Video

I'll be well pissed off if Leicester is called off. I might dislike the monarchy but I can accept the City game at the weekend being cancelled as a sign of respect for the queen.

However, if this is cancelled because of logistical bollocks then I'm fuming.

Worst comes to worst, could they not just hold the games behind closed doors? I know it’s not going to be popular with people wanting to go to games, but at least the matches would get played

I'll be well pissed off if Leicester is called off. I might dislike the monarchy but I can accept the City game at the weekend being cancelled as a sign of respect for the queen.

However, if this is cancelled because of logistical bollocks then I'm fuming.
Unless the police asses that Tottenham Leicester would not require the same kind of police presence that Aresnal PSV would?

I dunno what if they assess game by game or is it just a blanket "not enough police"

this is all a bit fucking ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom