West Ham United VS Tottenham Hotspur - Wednesday 31th August, London Stadium 19:45

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Honestly would start Richarlison - his performances deserve a start.

Son could come off the bench and hopefully make a big impact in the last twenty.

Bissouma in for Bentancur too?

Player by player they have no one who is better than what we have. Lumping balls to Antonio and overlapping fallbacks is what we face, with the odd run of Bowen and Benrama added in. As much as I detest West Ham. I really detest what they represent under Moyes and the sex aid owners. Win 3-0 please.

We know these cavemen will play as if this is a CL final, this is the only meaningful match for them in the entire season.

I think we will see Richarlison start this game but it's hard to know how much Conte will rotate the other positions.

Another nothing pointless club looking forward to their big day out because we are in town.

Zero trophies for 42 years, £200m spend in this transfer window with the hope of finishing 6-10th.
Absolute joke of a club.

Unfortunately got a ticket for this one and will have to try and and pretend I can see what’s going on. Will have Sky Go on so I can watch the game properly.
Ridiculous stadium which is very fitting for a ridiculous club.
Give me the ticket; I've got some binoculars I can take.

I really hope our boys don't get put off by the intimidating atmosphere.. That childs bubble machine can be frightening. :contesmell:
giphy.gif

Like most others have said, Romero to come in, Richarlison to start as deserved, and think it's time Bissouma started.

Going to be a tough bastard as always, but if we match them for determination reckon we can grind out a win.

Quote from a knuckle-dragger on Kumb:

"Let it be known, there is no larger prick in the Premier League than Richarlison - hopefully Coufal goes right through him properly"

That's nice.

Quote from a knuckle-dragger on Kumb:

"Let it be known, there is no larger prick in the Premier League than Richarlison - hopefully Coufal goes right through him properly"

That's nice.

Hmmm showboat a bit on the pitch or go around kicking cats.

I know which of those is the cuntier thing to do.

Short memory spam cunt

I love it how they absolutely detest us so much. and rate this fixture as their everything. Their annual Cup Final.

Yet I've been browsing the fixtures on our official site and notice the game at our place is only rated a category B fixture . Like Fulham and Palace

office-laugh.gif

I just find that really funny. I sent a the link to West Ham fan I know. He fucking hates it :contesmile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom