Jamie O'Hara

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

O'Hara is a bit of a tit, but at least he's one of ours. Take him all day over that fucking tramp gooner Merson or, even worse, Gary 'Mansure Yanited, please don't end my sky gravy train' Neville.

Neville will swing from wanking over united to pissing over them depending on what is getting the most clicks/airtime. Blokes not only a ***t but he's a complete sellout.

At least O'Hara wants Spurs to win over and above his own career desires.

O'Hara is a bit of a tit, but at least he's one of ours. Take him all day over that fucking tramp gooner Merson or, even worse, Gary 'Mansure Yanited, please don't end my sky gravy train' Neville.
Yup. He may be a tit, but he's one of our tits.

Keown's a tit, but he's one of theirs - and so is Bent (if you think O'Hara's thick, try listening to Bent), etc etc.

Also, talksport is the punditry equivalent of Alex Jones. Have a laugh at it if you listen to it at all,but probably best to turn it off. And never, under any circumstances, take it seriously.

I actually don't mind Simon Jordan now he's not an active chairman.
His comments are about as unbias as can be. In terms of a teams ability etc. He hates players and agents and most coaches lol.

Is it just me or does anyone else absolutely hate his guts?

He's that kind of gobby fan who gives it the big un and then looks like a right tawt if things backfire against us.

it seems like he's everywhere constantly throwing out bluster billy big bollocks opinions about us to make us look like twats.

it's not even that the stuff he says is outlandish it's the manner in which he says it.

He'll say things like "It's facts that Spurs have the bet front three in the country" instead of being like someone like Jenas or Spurs fan Darren Ambrose who'd say "I think you could argue Spurs front three is as good as any"

They have a bit respect for the game whereas O'Hara is just one of those guys who's spouts shite as loud as he can cause "GAME OF OPINIONS INNIT" and knows well he'll look like a complete knob if proven wrong

There was another little clip of him saying "Saliba's rubbish, he's been loaned out 3 times etc"

The bellend absolutely infuriates me and I resent so much that's he our mouthpiece in the media. he's a fucking knob.

Anyone else have views on him? it's like having DT or Troopz get a national fucking platform to spout utter bollocks.
He's Spurs just not very bright and a pushover. He can't hold his ground.

Don't have a problem personally, but I rarely listen to TalkSport, that may differ if I did. It's the tabloid radio station of English football. Do my best to avoid it unless Michael Jordan is butchering Martin Keown.

*Simon
I’d pay good money to see Michael Jordan butchering Keown.

I don’t mind O’Hara. Can’t take too much of him but I don’t actually think he’s any worse than Laura Woods, who just spouts media narrative bollocks but dresses it up with a posh accent (not elitist here, I’m far fucking posher then her) so people lap it up. I think the way O’Hara speaks makes him sound more of a dimwit than he is.

Agbonlahor however, he’s got me pinning for a return of Stan Collymore he’s so bad.

Actually don’t mind Cundy. Bit of a wum and he hates us but I actually think he’s pretty smart and also a very honest, emotional bloke who cares about his craft. I’d also say that’s true of his old comrade Goldstein and a lot of the presenters there old and new.

The worst ever for me was when Ray Houghton was a regular. What a fucking moron. Also hated the show Mick Quinn did with a stupid Mancunian who’s name I forget, but who really was thick as pigshit.

Simon Jordan definitely the most worthwhile thing about the station.

I don’t mind O’Hara. Can’t take too much of him but I don’t actually think he’s any worse than Laura Woods, who just spouts media narrative bollocks but dresses it up with a posh accent (not elitist here, I’m far fucking posher then her) so people lap it up. I think the way O’Hara speaks makes him sound more of a dimwit than he is.

Agbonlahor however, he’s got me pinning for a return of Stan Collymore he’s so bad.

Actually don’t mind Cundy. Bit of a wum and he hates us but I actually think he’s pretty smart and also a very honest, emotional bloke who cares about his craft. I’d also say that’s true of his old comrade Goldstein and a lot of the presenters there old and new.

The worst ever for me was when Ray Houghton was a regular. What a fucking moron. Also hated the show Mick Quinn did with a stupid Mancunian who’s name I forget, but who really was thick as pigshit.

Much better than Michael

O'Hara is dumb as fuck. It's not his voice. He just is.

I think Talk Sport deliberately goes for the dumbest ex-players they can find. Let's face it their audience isn't exactly the smartest. Simon Jordan looks like a intellectual on there which compared to his opposition he certainly is.

Back
Top Bottom