Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

they're almost the same price (60M)
If I were you, I'd be poring over the stories of destruction and death in Ukraine and thinking about your own guilt. But I'm not you, because I'm not enough of a small-time cunt as to join another club's board to celebrate signing some random player they were mildly linked with.

I don't know if Raphinia going to Chelsea is any better than him going to Woolwich, it's funny for banter sakes and nice to laugh at our neighbours but it definitely makes Chelsea stronger.
Is Raphina that much better than ziyech? They are very similar, so have a hard time seeing both on the field at once. It gives them depth but not sure they get that much better at full power.

Agree that sterling is a good buy but they have no CF.

Edit: appears Chelsea may look to sell Ziyech so that makes more sense.

Is Raphina that much better than ziyech? They are very similar, so have a hard time seeing both on the field at once. It gives them depth but not sure they get that much better at full power.

Agree that sterling is a good buy but they have no CF.

Edit: appears Chelsea may look to sell Ziyech so that makes more sense.

Ziyech hasn't done much for Chelsea in the Premier League but Raphinia performed at a high level for a Leeds team who nearly got relegated, there's a clear difference.

I will take Moura over Richarlison anyday as an impact sub
white teeth troll GIF

Raphinha will be for more money than richarlison. For that reason we’ve got the better deal imo. Way more versatile.
Raphina will definitely improve them, but as with the arse, his best traits aren't really what they need. He's a chance creator, predominantly by crossing from deep or cutting inside and crossing.

Reece James also creates a lot of chances by crossing. They're missing the guy that gets on the end of those crosses, like Richarlison.

James and Raphina could still combine nicely similar to Kulu and Doherty.

Back
Top Bottom