Summer 2022 Transfer Thread.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I didn't want him but would rather he had gone to Spain.
It's a hoot that he blanked the goons, though! :D

How did he blank them when the tweet literally says it was Leeds who ignored the bid? It’s better for us he ends up at Chelsea but he probs would’ve gone to Woolwich if they agreed a fee.

That video has some of the worst finishing I’ve ever seen. Let’s hope that continues.

Opinions are fine but you are clearly a troll. You won’t last very long.

11 posts. All claiming Richarlison is the worst player we’ve ever signed and raphina is the Brazilian Messi.

Opinions are fine but you are clearly a troll. You won’t last very long.
We will come back in May 2023 to Raphinha vs Richarlison to see who's right , ok

I would think so, yep…players physical assessments start end of weekend/monday too

Man, I hope we have an LCB come out of nowhere. Rich makes sense as he can cover Kane too. I have a feeling he will do very well under Conte. Davies has no competition that I can think of and Sanchez is a calamity playing LCB

Chelsea with Raphinia and Sterling with Tuchel managing them will be fucking dangerous, I don't care. I've been guilty of writing off Chelsea because of this takeover and new owners and lack of activity in the market but I think we are quick to forget how good of a coach Tuchel is, he'll have them up there for sure, they are a legit threat to 4th/3rd

However they still don't have anyone to put the ball in the back of the net, not having Havertz as a striker, they need someone who can score 15-20 goals to challenge for the league, even the Goons have a talisman now - think that will be their achilles heel unless they pull something out the bag.

I don't know if Raphinia going to Chelsea is any better than him going to Woolwich, it's funny for banter sakes and nice to laugh at our neighbours but it definitely makes Chelsea stronger.

Back
Top Bottom