January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

LOL

It sure will stop any fleecing, I am sure clubs are currently dropping prices for us based on this report.
But Levy is smarter than every other chairman, they are all stupid by comparison,
If this is not true that means Levy time is a bigger myth than Pegasus the winged horse. It means when challenging for the league , signing Saha and Nelson in the January window on free transfers was not a stroke of genius , instead it was folly in the extreme.

I might pop in the local supermarket and offer them 20 percent of the price for a tin of Heinz baked beans and say I have not much money, argue with them to the point of exhaustion. Then skulk off and come back with Sainsbury’s own brand and buy that on a BOGOF deal. I will then return to Sainsbury’s tomorrow and try and get the Heinz beans again for 20 percent of the price, whilst pleading poverty.
This should be easy as Sainsburys are guaranteed sellers of beans , as opposed to clubs who in many instances do not want to sell certain players

I believe Levy has a lot to teach us in real life, I will let you know how long it takes for my local Sainsbury to bar me.

Last edited:

$10 million?

Pulp Fiction Pumpkin GIF

I just don't get how other fans can be hyped about the guy who has zero end product and literally showed it this season.

Ok, I trust Conte and I do think that Antonio has a plan for Adama if he sign. But I don't get the hype for him. Trust me, I'm not hyped up. He's just flashy but lacks a lot of things and he will need to work A LOT and improve A LOT.

Nothing to be hyped up about.

Watch the clip above... That's not an assist.....It's a shabby cross that was easily cleared and just happened to land at Moutinho's feet on the edge of the box.
And it started off a long ball to nowhere that Adama ran down even though he was well behind Shaw.

He’s a flawed player but It’s weird how some people go out of their way to discredit everything he does.

I just don't get how other fans can be hyped about the guy who has zero end product and literally showed it this season.

Ok, I trust Conte and I do think that Antonio has a plan for Adama if he sign. But I don't get the hype for him. Trust me, I'm not hyped up. He's just flashy but lacks a lot of things and he will need to work A LOT and improve A LOT.

Nothing to be hyped up about.

Adama tore us to shred's when we played Wolves. He has the ability, the key is unlocking it so that he can apply it week in, week out.

Clearly he isn't suited to the Wolves defensive system and he has been looking for a move away for some time.

If Spurs can motivate him to put in the sort of performance he did against us, I'm sure it will be of benefit to our strikers; and at only 25 years old, he has room to improve and resale potential.

Anything around the 20-30m mark would be a steal.

Adama tore us to shred's when we played Wolves. He has the ability, the key is unlocking it so that he can apply it week in, week out.

Clearly he isn't suited to the Wolves defensive system and he has been looking for a move away for some time.

If Spurs can motivate him to put in the sort of performance he did against us, I'm sure it will be of benefit to our strikers; and at only 25 years old, he has room to improve and resale potential.

Anything around the 20-30m mark would be a steal.
Can’t shake the feeling he won’t improve, but agree he has something we lack going forward.

ffs how many times is this bullshit about Grealish going to be posted.

We had a deal agreed with Villa for £25 million. Grealish's brother confirmed this on Villa forums. Grealish was shown around the stadium and training ground.

When Villas new owners started talks over the buy out, their proviso on the take over going ahead was that Grealish would not be sold.

All of that came from Grealish's brother. Not Ernie the taxi driver on Spurs twitter 🙄
I knew Levy wasn't to blame!

Back
Top Bottom