January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

All of your shit? Just two posts that I disagreed with. Quit crying. That’s what the button is there for. 😑
Hey Beech Beech ...⬆️........Says the creep who just randomly searched out and disagreed with 10 of my recent posts because I happened to disagree with one of his!

Laughter Lol GIF by funk

Oh yeah....now the rumors are spreading that Conte will sell Kane so he can buy Lukaku . All because of a Ravanelli comment. As if Conte will listen to Ravanelli... nah.

Harry Kane told to leave Tottenham so Antonio Conte can complete Romelu Lukaku reunion​

ANTONIO CONTE has been encouraged to sacrifice Harry Kane and move for unsettled Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku​

Antonio Conte has been urged to sacrifice Harry Kane in order to bring Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku to Tottenham by his former team-mate, Fabrizio Ravinelli.

Conte and Lukaku were pivotal figures during Inter's stunning Scudetto win before they both departed the San Siro in the summer.

“I see him [Lukaku] join Tottenham, I think Antonio will do everything to sign him,” Ravanelli told Sky Sport Italia, as quoted by Football Italia.

“Perhaps, Harry Kane could leave, Lukaku knows Conte’s system really well and I think there’s a chance to see Lukaku and Conte reunite in North London."

Although speculation over Kane's future has died down in recent months, the England captain also went public with his unhappiness just before Euro 2020 last summer.

If we swap Kane for Lukaku I'm taking up Rugby League.

Ah, just what our current squad is desperate for. A great dribbler.

I assume sarcasm (lol) but I honestly think it is exactly what we need. Lucas is the only one who scares defenders much on the ball. Son is very good off the ball, very good at getting in behind and an excellent finisher, but 1v1 he's nowhere near as good as Lucas.

And Lucas is a puppy in 1v1's compared to Traore.

I assume sarcasm (lol) but I honestly think it is exactly what we need. Lucas is the only one who scares defenders much on the ball. Son is very good off the ball, very good at getting in behind and an excellent finisher, but 1v1 he's nowhere near as good as Lucas.

And Lucas is a puppy in 1v1's compared to Traore.

But it means very little if there's no final pass, cross or shot. Signing him just means we're in exactly the same place as we were before, putting far too much pressure on Kane and Son to score our goals.

Fucking Grealish.

We honest to god walked away from that deal over pocket change because it was a ruse to fuck over a vulnerable Villa in the first place and we had no grasp of the actual talent there.

That’s the one I’m never going to be able to forgive Levy for, it revealed such a doomed process,

ffs how many times is this bullshit about Grealish going to be posted.

We had a deal agreed with Villa for £25 million. Grealish's brother confirmed this on Villa forums. Grealish was shown around the stadium and training ground.

When Villas new owners started talks over the buy out, their proviso on the take over going ahead was that Grealish would not be sold.

All of that came from Grealish's brother. Not Ernie the taxi driver on Spurs twitter 🙄

ffs how many times is this bullshit about Grealish going to be posted.

We had a deal agreed with Villa for £25 million. Grealish's brother confirmed this on Villa forums. Grealish was shown around the stadium and training ground.

When Villas new owners started talks over the buy out, their proviso on the take over going ahead was that Grealish would not be sold.

All of that came from Grealish's brother. Not Ernie the taxi driver on Spurs twitter 🙄

Yeah but that doesn't suit the narrative though...

Back
Top Bottom