Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What a great result. We played as a team, defended well, our passing was excellent and we attacked with intent and battled as a collective. One nil up and we carried on, not sitting deep.

Such a difference to last season. I got to say that is one of the best performances I have seen from moura, the audacity of grealish to complain about moura going over was the icing on the cake!

Right now, get the Kane money and get the other tosser, ndombele out of the club, get a couple of strikers in and we are looking good. Clearly Nuno is generating a team collective here.

HAHAHAHA so you have an opinion on a game you didnt fucking watch!! ive heard it all now...bore off you pathetic mug
But I listened to it all and heard the description...
But seriously, did Dele fuck your mum? Inquiring minds need to know.
Enjoy your ban too from Admin Admin in case you didn't know, there's a new sheriff in town!
toy story 4 film GIF

I didn't see many missed chances, certainly not to the level that City had. The Bergwijn miss was the closest but that was not at the same level as the Torres, Fernandinho, Mahrez misses.

Also having a different view from you is not trolling.
People have different views for sure but the extent you go to is called trolling. You have a fucking avatar of Kane and his snake brother ffs.

First game as a season ticket holder. Couldn’t be more proud to be spurs. Every player gave 100%. Tanganga and Skipp deserve a big mention. Absolute quality performance from them both.

Weekend complete.

WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!

We had more shots today than we did in ALL THREE games against City combined last season!!!

All this talk of Jose getting players to be aggressive and be more like "cunts" all just bullshit, we never saw it! Today it was there in abundance, aggressive, assertive, organised, energetic.

So many outstanding displays - any of Tanganga, Moura + Sanchez would be deserving MOM winners. Skipp, Son and Dele were also really great. But Tangagnga for me.

Well done Nuno, you've got this team together under all the disruption regarding Kane and you have them FIT!!!!
They were coached which, who knew, made a huge difference!

I've said it before many times, saying it again. We are a more dynamic, fluid and possibly better team without Kane. We looked immense today.

Can't wait to see Kane sold and bring in players that will help improve our team.
Totally agree mate. He slows the whole team down. Way too much influence on the way we play.

People have different views for sure but the extent you go to is called trolling. You have a fucking avatar of Kane and his snake brother ffs.

Kane is our best player and best player of all time, what is wrong with an Avatar of him?

You are just looking for things to cry about because I have a different, and better, opinion than you do.

it’s against City though in the middle off the park against all their AM’s. Him and Hojbjerg really good.
I forget who it was, but there was a moment at the beginning of the second half where Skipp tracked back and tackled a City player brilliantly. Just outside our penalty area. Took them completely by surprise.

He is very competent player. He will have games where he struggles, but we've got someone we can really work with.

And he's got an engine.

LOL!

Spent the entire second half driving down the highway, stealing glances at my phone.

Fuck you Pep, give us our fucking money or fuck off.

I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY

Fitness made a massive difference today. You can see we have a lot done, and that a lot of our players weren't with their international sides all summer was a big help in achieving that win. Showed up big-time in that second half. City very good from mins 1-17 and 81-89... We seemed pretty comfortable for the rest of the game and had plenty of chances on the counter.

Back
Top Bottom