Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it before many times, saying it again. We are a more dynamic, fluid and possibly better team without Kane. We looked immense today.

Can't wait to see Kane sold and bring in players that will help improve our team.
But what about his fanbois like the one that just disagreed with you

You’re right though

I've said it before many times, saying it again. We are a more dynamic, fluid and possibly better team without Kane. We looked immense today.

Can't wait to see Kane sold and bring in players that will help improve our team.

Doesn't matter how many times you say it, it doesn't make it any more correct. Kane is one of the best players in the world. Bergwijn and Moura aren't. It's as simple as that. Though that certainly doesn't mean we can't do well without Harry.

so you didnt watch the game you listened to some woman talking about it on the radio? resort to name calling? you pathetic excuse of a human being hahaha you resorted to 'mum jokes' first you little boy.
Yeah I choose not to further finance the corruption that is sky. Doesn't invalidate her opinion or mine. See you're back to name calling again.
Well played. Ps I didn't make a mum joke; I merely asked if you were pissed off at Dele because he had fucked you're mum. You didn't answer no btw 😂

I like this 433 and the way we applied it, just think we could upgrade a couple of components and it could be really good.
It did look good.

At times, I thought we looked very narrow, so I would worry against a side that was moving the ball quickly. That said, if they're really drilled and have the ability to shift with the play then it could be very effective.

City were a shadow of themselves. Playing at a walking pace.

Not that I care. Fuck'em.

Back
Top Bottom