Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I still can’t believe how well Japhet contained both Sterling & Grealish. He walked that very thin line absolutely perfectly. They knew he was there every fucking moment and they really didn’t like it.
Superb performance

Grow up for pointing out the truth??

City missed sitters all day and we got lucky on the Son goal.

I will gladly take the 3 points but we were insanely lucky to win that game. That is the absolute truth.
Just fuck off with your blatant trolling, at this point you're only fooling yourself.

“Sometimes you can read a game of football like a book. As soon as we started missing chances in the first half, you knew they will score with their first shot on target and win 1 0. Throw in the Kane saga and our poor left side of defence aswel and the result was inevitable.
Not too upset though, we will get better and Spurs will be nowhere near us. They can have this moment, we will get our moment soon when we nick their best player”

Look at the above, blue moon wankers. Take that you cunts!!!

Apart from the first 15 minutes we were the better team and every single one of the players gave their all.

We still need reinforcements (CB, CM, STR (maybe two)) but the players showed they're fully behind the manager and had a lot of spirit.

Tanganga was simply fantastic and may have saved Levy having to buy a RB!

We just grew and grew
into that game , well done lads just brilliant and for all the Sanchez doubters WELL ? , great team performance and that is what I want to see COYS.

E82Ubc-XsAAc0vJ

Back
Top Bottom