Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What. A. Fucking. Game.

We had to ride out the storm a bit at the start but every single player was so impressive in fighting for every ball. This wasn't like a Mourinho bus parking performance (albeit defensively solid) because we were crafting chance after chance on the counter. I said before that there were promising signs in pre-season under Nuno but this helps cement that - and get fans on side with him immediately.

Even ignoring the narrative, I honestly think for a match like this we may have benefitted from not having Kane involved. This is a situation where his lack of pace is a hinderance. Looked like such a feel-good atmosphere in the stadium, and I wonder if it annoyed Sky Sports no end.

Also huge props to Tanganga. This performance might cause a headache regarding Tomiyasu because you'd think he (or more likely Doherty) would be surplus to requirements if Japhet carries on at RB.

And the best part? Almost zero involvement today from our new signings (those that have already happened or are yet to happen).

But I listened to it all and heard the description...
But seriously, did Dele fuck your mum? Inquiring minds need to know.
Enjoy your ban too from Admin Admin in case you didn't know, there's a new sheriff in town!
toy story 4 film GIF
hahaha look at your life

You are losing the plot log off you don't need or seem to want to be here. I can't understand how the simple happiness of today's win hasn't affected you. You should do something else. Either way you joining the dead to me list. We just don't share the same interests.

I am happy.

Just because people keep saying I am not doesn't make it true. I have repeatedly said how happy I am that we won 3 points.

How about you enjoy the win rather than try to make up shit about how I feel.

Wasn't happy with Dier & Sanchez in the starting lineup, both were absolutely solid overall though - I won't go as far as to say I want them to start every game, because I still feel there are mistakes in that partnership but credit where it's due.

Back
Top Bottom