Tottenham v. Manchester City (Sun Aug. 15 16:30 BST)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Meh

I didn't see any of that nonsense.

We got lucky City missed their multiple sitters and that Ederson didn't make an effort on Son's shot.

We got the 3 points and at the end of the day that is all that matters especially with how tight the table is likely to be but it was far from a solid performance from Spurs, outside of Japhet, and we saw tons of problems we will have going forward.
I’m sorry, next week we will try and play like a peak Brazil team and win 5 or 6 nil….

So fucking proud of our boys!!!

Fantastic shift against all odds from one and all....... :tobyarm:

Congratulations to our gaffa!!!

FUCKING YIDS!!!!!

:nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist::nunofist:

Eat Shit Pep's Petro-Cunts and their shitty sheik simp fanbase! :avbfu::avbfu::avbfu:

WHAT A PERFORMANCE!!!!

We had more shots today than we did in ALL THREE games against City combined last season!!!

All this talk of Jose getting players to be aggressive and be more like "cunts" all just bullshit, we never saw it! Today it was there in abundance, aggressive, assertive, organised, energetic.

So many outstanding displays - any of Tanganga, Moura + Sanchez would be deserving MOM winners. Skipp, Son and Dele were also really great. But Tangagnga for me.

Well done Nuno, you've got this team together under all the disruption regarding Kane and you have them FIT!!!!

What fucking game did you watch? Previous wins have often been proper robberies, but today we won because we deserved it. If you think that was pure fluke Stevie Wonder would be able to give a better match review than you.

I watched the Spurs-City game.

Igula Igula You keep saying we were lucky City missed sitters. What about our missed chances? Or do your hatred lens not let you see that?

Son had two good chances in the first half he for some reason hesitated on when he normally takes a great shot. Stevie had a big chance that should have gone in. Just as many good chances as City had. Stop trying to troll like you normally do.

Meh

We got lucky City missed their multiple sitters and that Ederson didn't make an effort on Son's shot.

We got the 3 points and at the end of the day that is all that matters especially with how tight the table is likely to be but it was far from a solid performance from Spurs, outside of Japhet, and we saw tons of problems we will have going forward.

What Do You Want Crying GIF

Meh

You are disgusting.

Incredible performance from absolutely everyone

Bergwijn was excellent, tanganga, skipp, Hojbjerg. But Lucas Moura, wow, top performance

Incredible the difference when you press teams and get to the ball early, play like that all season and I’ll be a happy man

The atmosphere was incredible, was a joy to be there today

Igula Igula You keep saying we were lucky City missed sitters. What about our missed chances? Or do your hatred lens not let you see that?

Son had two good chances in the first half he for some reason hesitated on when he normally takes a great shot. Stevie had a big chance that should have gone in. Just as many good chances as City had. Stop trying to troll like you normally do.

I didn't see many missed chances, certainly not to the level that City had. The Bergwijn miss was the closest but that was not at the same level as the Torres, Fernandinho, Mahrez misses.

Also having a different view from you is not trolling.

Incredible performance from absolutely everyone

Bergwijn was excellent, tanganga, skipp, Hojbjerg. But Lucas Moura, wow, top performance

Incredible the difference when you press teams and get to the ball early, play like that all season and I’ll be a happy man

The atmosphere was incredible, was a joy to be there today

Bergwijn excellent?

Deary fucking me.

Back
Top Bottom