Newcastle United v TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR - Sunday 4th April 2021 KO: 14:05

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking stupid pricks...
Seems like Dr Tottenham is alive and well...
Fucking Harold Shipman must be laughing in his grave.

We don't deserve Champions League...
Mourinho can fuck off with his passive aggressive Blame mentality... what a Cunt he is.
Let's see who he blames tonight....
Fucking Cunt is a cancer on football... the sooner he's out of our club, the better....
What the FUCK was Levy thinking.... that he might get a hand job from the 'SPECIAL' one?
He's no more deluded than Paul Burrel hoping he'll get a blow job from Princess Di...
Deluded fucking fan boy! That's,what we've been saddled with!
I didn't know harold shipman was a supporter. I know fred west and Dennis Nielsen were.....

I have only watched one full Spurs Premier League game on TV this season. I refuse to let it ruin my life. Always preferred to watch live anyway.
Yeah I can get that, I don’t get sky sports or anything. Treated myself to 3 month now tv pass at Xmas time. Watched a few games then.

Going to the game - in the past with my best mate, these days with my boy or nephew is what it’s all about for me. The buzz of a match day never changes. Even that now with VAR, that is not quite the same crazy euphoria when a goal is scored.

I can’t get as excited by it on tv, I will watch it at my dads for the social side of seeing him but he was shielding for a long time too...... Been a crazy 12 months.

That is totally the right attitude.

Do you know, I've just heard one of my workmates died of Cancer yesterday, have literally just got off the phone to his best friend.

Yesterday's 'result' has firmly been put in perspective... especially as he didn't even like football!

I'm off for a long walk....

I love Spurs. Always will. Just had a few things hit home in the past 12 months or so.

Hope you enjoy(ed) the walk and condolences to you and work mates

. :dierpochhug:

If Mourinho doesn't go what would be the point of renewing your ST? A season of watching that in the flesh doesn't bear thinking about.

Every game would be toxic. But the 'fuck off Mourinho' chants for 90 minutes would be fun.
Or how about “your getting sacked in the future where not sure when as it’s gonna cost a lot.”

Last edited:
Yup that was 100% just sucking to levy who he knows is a stinge and would be very happy to hear that. Anyone who has seen dier and toby and sanchez play for would know they are shite and have been for more than 2 years now.
You cannot lump Toby in with those 2

I love Spurs. Always will. Just had a few things hit home in the past 12 months or so.

Hope you enjoy(ed) the walk and condolences to you and work mates

. :dierpochhug:
Thanks mate, I was genuinely cut up about it, he was only 57 (ask yer Dads, kids!)
He'd puppeteered on just about every kids show or film you've ever seen in the '70s/'80s.... he was a proper legend, and a genuinely good guy.

2-2 away at Newcastle doesn't really matter, does it?

You cannot lump Toby in with those 2

Yes we can, this idea that Toby is on another level is not realistic. He's 32 and past his best, he probably is still the best of a bad bunch but he's played lots of games and we've still defended like shit, conceded late goals etc. He started against Woolwich and it was our worst game of the season.

It's very clear that unless we go back to the real Mourinho-ball, 30% possession, sitting in our penalty box style, there is no combination of defenders that won't concede a load of chances. We saw it under Poch, we are seeing it under Mou. You ask these defenders to play with big spaces between the lines, with lots of attacking players, they can't handle it. You need high quality individuals if you want to play expansively and leave your defence exposed and we just don't have those in defence.

Yeah today I made my mind up about Sanchez, I've always supported him thinking he'll come good eventually but after another poor display to add to his vast collection I think he should go.

He gives the ball away cheaply, makes rash clearance after rash clearance, and just seems to react to situations and struggles to be proactive. His concentration seems elsewhere.
He's just plain thick.

Thanks mate, I was genuinely cut up about it, he was only 57 (ask yer Dads, kids!)
He'd puppeteered on just about every kids show or film you've ever seen in the '70s/'80s.... he was a proper legend, and a genuinely good guy.

2-2 away at Newcastle doesn't really matter, does it?

Will have a drink for him tonight and pour one for you.

Pint in the south stand on me one day when all this shit stops.

It was Dirty Harry in Magnum Force. Cool Hand Luke was “what we have here is a failure to communicate”, which is also very appropriate for this bunch.
What was the one where he eats 50 hard boiled eggs... ? Or did I dream it?!
Chelsea dropped 5 against West Brom.
...and yet they're still above us!

We've spunked every hand out and lucky result given to us this season... we've failed to take advantage of EVERY opportunity...

We don't deserve 4th!

Bunch of overpaid millionaires run by a guy trying to get rich of property investment.

Will always love Spurs but they are not ruining my life.

Thought I might lose my sight this past year, luckily operations sorted that, friend had a similar issue but developed tumours and she’s came back positive for cancer now on - a ticking clock if it hits her kidneys,

I was lucky. Operations on my eyes and I’m fingers crossed all good for the future.

Sight or Spurs. Sight wins every time.

Hope you can find a way to make Spurs ease into a nothingness in the bigger scale of things.

Lockdown and this experience has 100% pushed me back into volunteering at lower league football and giving something back to the local community when we get back to normal

Of all the things out of my control Spurs are the least of my worries.
Hope everything is ok. Look after your eyes.

Why was the one where he eats 50 hard boiled eggs... ? Or did I dream it?!

We've spunked every hand out and lucky result given to us this season... we've failed to take advantage of EVERY opportunity...

We don't deserve 4th!
If you swap Leicester for Liverpool, thats exactly how i thought the top 6 would be this season.

I basically think the players are thick... genuinely stupid. THAT'S why they play football, and are not Doctors or Scientists... they are basically dumb human beings.... which is why they can't work out in their heads, that by holding onto a lead for 5 more minutes, will put them 4th... they can't fucking COUNT to four!

Added to that, a narcissistic, self obsessed coach who genuinely doesn't care if the team win or not ('Cos it's not his fault when we do... but all him when we win) and you have yourself a perfect storm of shit!
Not so. I'm a doctor and I'm thick. That's why I support Spurs.

What was the one where he eats 50 hard boiled eggs... ? Or did I dream it?!

We don't deserve 4th!
That was Cool Hand Luke

If you swap Leicester for Liverpool, thats exactly how i thought the top 6 would be this season.
...and if you swap Man City for Spurs, THAT'S how I think Mourinho thought his 'SPECIAL MAGIC' would play out! The guy is a deluded, narcissistic fool!

No one buys it any more.... no one secretly fancies him any more.... that's what he played on... that everyone (Female OR Male) secretly loved him, and would do anything he said.
Now that's no longer the case, he REALLY doesn't like it.

...and if you swap Man City for Spurs, THAT'S how I think Mourinho thought his 'SPECIAL MAGIC' would play out! The guy is a deluded, narcissistic fool!

No one buys it any more.... no one secretly fancies him any more.... that's what he played on... that everyone (Female OR Male) secretly loved him, and would do anything he said.
Now that's no longer the case, he REALLY doesn't like it.
How did my post turn into you going mental about jose lol 😆
Alot of you have some mental problems you really need to work through lol

Back
Top Bottom