Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I triple captained him!
DJ2ZGFCXcAAXEsj.jpg

I'd start with the same team from Sunday, and only bring on Bale if we needed him in the last 30 mins.

Bottom line is that he is physically fragile, so he'll need to be used carefully...especially as it looks like we'll need him relatively fresh for the rest of the season if we want to win something and/or still make top 4.

Anyway, I've got a good feeling about the game tonight...all things being equal, we should win fairly easily (early Kane goal please!) and then be full of confidence going into the Palace game on Sunday!

COYS

I'd start with the same team from Sunday, and only bring on Bale if we needed him in the last 30 mins.

Bottom line is that he is physically fragile, so he'll need to be used carefully...especially as it looks like we'll need him relatively fresh for the rest of the season if we want to win something and/or still make top 4.

Anyway, I've got a good feeling about the game tonight...all things being equal, we should win fairly easily (early Kane goal please!) and then be full of confidence going into the Palace game on Sunday!

COYS
So you'd start Bale but only bring him on if needed in the last 30 mins?

Back
Top Bottom