Fulham v. Tottenham - March 4 18:00 GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bale can definitely start tonight and Sunday. Give him 60 minutes in both.

The one I worry about is Alderweireld. When was the last time he'd have played 3 times in a week?

The one I worry about is Alderweireld. When was the last time he'd have played 3 times in a week?
Toby certainly started like 3 or 4 games in a week in December when he was in a fine form.

Anyhow, Rodon-Sanchez would be good for me today.

He’s a Center Back, get him in. Probably sprints no more than five times per game over no more than 20M

Last edited:
I hope we play the same XI we played against Burnley outside of benching Bale and starting Dele, moving Lucas out wide.

Bring Bale off the bench if needed and then start him against Palace. I know he's in great form but I still think managing his minutes is our best choice right now.

Back
Top Bottom