Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The state of this match thread full of weird people over invested in strangers on the Internet. Its embarrassing
The game (yeah you know that thing the treads about) was pretty much what the doctor ordered(no not doctor Tottenham ) about the best team we could hope to have...wish we had Sheffield United again next. Sigh😕

Did I not tell you it’ll be a morgue in here when we win today? Awful awful support.
I think you'll find it's the same on any forum with any club tbf mate.

If we play badly and lose, people will vent their anger and fury. This in turn leads to arguments, accusations and cunt offs that escalate into ongoing fueds.

When we win, we're all happy and find other things to do. Walk the dog, do some diy, have some sex or a wank, watch tv.
That sort of thing

Hmmm....sexism eh??....🤔....didn't your username used to be 'kick her in the sponge'?.......
Which was suggested by a founding member of this forum in a forum-wide vote some 6-7 years ago.

Nice to see the cheerleader show up for the boys though.

tenor.gif

It’s blatantly obvious some people genuinely thought we’d lose today and Mourinho will be sacked. Cue in the hidden tears, sarcasm, and cheeky comments.

You wouldn’t believe their team actually won.
"MOURINHO DIVIDES THE FAN BASE!!" They cry after a comfortable win.

Look in the mirror people.

I think he should go too, but support the team and the manager while he's here.

I know right, baffling...

SouthStand Billy SouthStand Billy sometimes lad in life you offend people even if it wasn't your intention. For instance my old username (selected by others). I understood and changed it. At your big age you should know this. Instead you double down at the expense of your reputation or what's left of it.
Also, he literally brought it up earlier in the thread in a post to you. You responded.

And now you think you've got him.

LOL.

I’m not even going to click on your little link.. This is the funniest thing I’ve seen..
Hahaha I’m in tears.

The power of the WhatsApp group..

Cheers Paul.😂😂😂😂
You know Team Tanguy Team Tanguy bought this up himself earlier in the thread and you responded to the exact post.

I mean, I thought you were done embarrassing yourself...

If it's the last word you crave, then go ahead..

One more reply should do it..
...evidently not.

giphy.gif

You know Team Tanguy Team Tanguy bought this up himself earlier in the thread and you responded to the exact post.

...evidently not.
A

...evidently not.

giphy.gif
Lalalalalalalalalalalalala not listening.. Too busy pissing myself..

Ah, you again me old friend.

You said you expected a huge backlash at Brighton, then I pointed you in right direction, then you embarrassed yourself even more by telling me, you expected a BIG reaction versus Chelsea, yet you still not awaken from your complete denial, that we are Awful!

Please dude, do yourself a favour and stop making statements that are false and proven to be false over n over 👍

Kane will play, we will win , see ya Sunday x
Called it

Its west brom under fat sam dont get too excited.
So you only cheer goals against City, Utd and Liverpool?
What kind of fan are you?

The type who if there was a full stadium today would stand there telling everyone to sit down and shut up when Kane scored?

Haha, fairly sure people would think you was a gooner and give you a slap after a while

Back
Top Bottom