Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I thoroughly enjoyed the match, I thought we played well. Lovely to see us pass the ball properly again. Everyone played pretty well I thought, but big Redknapp style hugs to Hojberg, Lamela and (to a slightly lesser extent) Moura, who were all fantastic. Kane and Sonny scoring.

Glad everybody else is focusing on the positives and was as entertained as I was.

:sonhmm:
Agreed, so strange to come in here and see so many being so negative after a comfortable 2-0 win.

I said after the last match I want Jose out but can't say I didn't enjoy today and for as long as he's here I will back the team and the manager.

It was a fun match that we were in control of from the get go. On a different date Kane has a brace or a hat trick. Out midfield 2 looked very solid. Even the likes of Sanchez and Moura had good matches.

Yes West Brom are shit but nothing in the PL is ever guaranteed and after our last 3 matches, it's just nice to see us play attacking football and win.

We are tighter than the masons.
You've been organising gangbangs?

Hey, no judgement here.

I'm glad TFC could bring true love to the world.

real housewives television GIF by RealityTVGIFs

Oh fucking fuck this...

We WON today.... and people are still bitchin about summit.... BITCH AWAY BITCHES.... knock yourselves out.

I'll see you at the next game.

Over and out!

Incredible how some people are actually being sarcastic and trying to put a damper on the win.

Did I not tell you it’ll be a morgue in here when we win today? Awful awful support.

Back
Top Bottom