Thee Mighty Tottenham Hotspur v WBA : Sunday 12:00pm

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Incredible how some people are actually being sarcastic and trying to put a damper on the win.

Did I not tell you it’ll be a morgue in here when we win today? Awful awful support.
Especially after we ain't won in donkeys or played well.

It's possible to be critical of Jose and revel in today's win.

We MUST build on this.

It’s blatantly obvious some people genuinely thought we’d lose today and Mourinho will be sacked. Cue in the hidden tears, sarcasm, and cheeky comments.

You wouldn’t believe their team actually won.

Incredible how some people are actually being sarcastic and trying to put a damper on the win.

Did I not tell you it’ll be a morgue in here when we win today? Awful awful support.

Shh. Don't mention the morgue. I think you said it once but i think you got away with it.

hqdefault-1-640x400.jpg

lets just hope that jose has learned another lesson. hes learnt his lesson starting winks. now hopefully he learnt his lesson in not starting bergwijn and sissoko against sides we need to be taking the front foot. lamela has to start against the weaker sides when lo celso isnt available

lets just hope that jose has learned another lesson. hes learnt his lesson starting winks. now hopefully he learnt his lesson in not starting bergwijn and sissoko against sides we need to be taking the front foot. lamela has to start against the weaker sides when lo celso isnt available
And when Lamela or Lo Celso aren’t available?

A win and so only 78 pages and no appearance of the anti levy & Mourinho and other Doom & Gloom threads.
Good to see Kane back but why did he have to play 90 mins?
Much better but it was only WBA. Liked that we played with only 1 holding player in midfield and need to do so more often against better teams but not M City away.
Kane missed 2 and Son 1 but at least they both got on the score sheet in 2nd half. We still are not pressing for another goal when ahead. I know WBA started to throw players forward but with a 2 goal cushion we should throw more players forward ourselves. Whilst both the goals WBA scored were off side it was just such a massive warning not to close up shop.
Cautiously happier tonight.

Back
Top Bottom