Man Utd Vs Tottenham, Sunday 4th Oct - 4.30pm.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brilliant performance, thoroughly enjoyed that.
Lamela's play acting for the sending off was embarrassing though, cringe worthy.
However, i will take it against this lot,up there because of all the decisions we have had go against us in the past.
Harry was sublime :)

And despite that performance, despite a fantastic week, we're still behind Everton in the title odds so get your money on folks - 22/1 on Skybet.
Liverpool have been utterly exposed by Villa. All last season teams were beaten by Liverpool before a ball was kicked. Villa showed the league what happens when you get at them and comit.

22/1. Tellingly 60 years after winning the double in 60/61.

With Mourinho and bale in town.

What price the double???..... trophies could be like buses!!

Hi, all good here, surprising how great results make my mood so much better!
I was born in Malta and came to England when I was 6, in 1962. We first lived just off Brick Lane, E1, them moved to Bethnal Green. Always lived East London or Essex suburbs. That's why all my partners have been Spammers! 😀
Wow! That's dead interesting and leaves me wondering no more! Many thanks😁

Hi fellow Yids,

Forgive me for only lurking for about 3 years, but after yesterday - and the way we've been playing this season in general, I felt the need to finally register, say hi and comment on yesterday's game!

I've suffered through the highs and the lows...and I've been especially gutted since the CL final and the slow demise of Poch (yes, he had to go). I've wanted Levy and the board to do so many things differently over the years, just like we all have at some point...and I've watched as we lost out to better/hungrier/luckier clubs in so many semis, finals and other tight situations.

So now seems like the right time to recognize that we are becoming the team I've dreamt we would become since way back in the 80s...and it's mainly down to the arrival of Jose and what he has done in a remarkably short space of time.

Yesterday demonstrated the mentality Jose has now established at our club, the way we are c*nts when we need to be....tough when it matters...and skillful where other teams are not (seriously, what a team/squad we have!) In short, we are becoming serious contenders and Jose has constructed a team and a winning mentality that Utd simply could not handle yesterday.

No silly predictions just yet...not from me anyway, but folks...let's just sit back and marvel at the team we have now become...we have dared....now its time to do...and that includes all of us! As fans, let's start thinking like a big club and become the winners we deserve to be...we've earned it!

As for Utd...they will stumble along for a while and then jettison OGS...and then probably go for Poch...either way, they are on the opposite spiral to us, they are screwed from top to bottom and need about 6 players to even get to where we are...and their fans have to now accept where their club is at, just like we had to in the past.

I know I sound all emotional, but yesterday felt like a watershed moment to me...I think we have arrived, we are ready to do what it takes...and we're ready to win!

COYS

As promised. 2nd half action from redcafe.

Yeah I agree, ban him so that Bale can come in. Hehe.

Shaw is alright I guess. At committing reckless fouls the fat fuck. Hope he gets a retrospective red card.

That old chestnut. Classic Sunday league expression. Didn't turn out too great lads.

Interesting description. Funny though.

You love to see it. I despise these Manure fans. Just after Serge scored 5th.

SUpPorteRs

Not even deadline day can help this guy recover.

I mean honestly. I don't even know if they support united anymore.

Good bantz.

Can't argue with this. Been good this season.

I know. We can't wait either. Soooo exciting.

At 5-1.

Swell, REAL SWELL

Good bantz to the above comment

Balls. Big Balls. He's been watching the amazon doc this lad.

Little ol' Tottenham. JM was right last week after the Newcastle game. The disrespect we get is making this win even more sweeter.

😂 😂 😂 😂. Definition of a plastic fan.

The difference. I think this shows more the difference of how far we have come too.

The conspiracy theories are starting now. I reckon he captained Son, triple points too!

Interesting perspective

This post takes Delusion to whole new level. This coming from a guy who has just watched Maguire, Bailly, AWB and Shaw defend. And also Matic, Fred, Pogba, Mctominay get bossed by a midfield containing Sissoko.

Odds on a Manure fan living in London?

Hahaha. This one got me good. 😂

MUTV getting rave reviews

We Did Ittttt!

They'd rather have the PE teacher over Poch.

How does the chant go again. Easy. Easy. Easy.

Yes it was mate. Thanks for owning up and saying it as it is.

It's not dangerous. Christ on a bike.

What comes around, goes around.

Money doesn't solve all problems.

Welsh winger wizardry.

I'd rather Jose finds a vaccine for COVID. So that I can see our success in person. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Benedict the Sky Sports Cricket statistician would be proud of this one.

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂. These northerners can be humorous sometimes. Presuming he doesn't live in London.

This post comes from the same person that said only Kane and Son would get into their team. We don't need to take the piss when you lend yourselves to it.

FA Cup, EL or Carabao are still options

Full Time match reaction. 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Workplace banter.

Interesting

Does TFC get a mention here. Are we the largest spurs forum? 1966 was this you?

And Finally...
From a Manure fan openly admitting he is from London. Think this sums it up nicely here.

Well that's a wrap boys and girls.
Its 5.24am and I've got to be up for work in 4 hours.

Still buzzing.

Hope you enjoyed it.
Loved the one that said "We need to get Sancho in to sort out the defence"

[FORMATION][/FORMATION]
Really big wins are usually followed by a disappointing game - see Leicester beat City 5-2 and then lose to West Ham

We are better off having the break imo
False dawn for leicester. Didn't create much at all and have looked decidedly shit for the entirety of the year. But I think the break fits us anyway, we have played more than any other team. Let's hope Gary gives Kane only a few minuted

Name them...all 100...I double dare you motherfucker 😜
1) Man United - using them to increase viewers and clicks
2) Liverpool - as above
3) Employing barely literate, bias arseholes as "pundits"
4) Excessive use of red
5) Consistant lying to increase betting
6) Not showing a fair number of games involving lower clubs against eachother. Fans of those teams will watch them get beat by the top sides all season.
7) Charging a fortune for subscription but seemingly staying silent on assisting lower league teams in trouble
8) Consistently dismissing football existed before 1992
9) Using selective statistics to drive an agenda
10) Seemingly only employing female presenters that are models/fitness coaches. Personally, great. But in terms of the modern world, it's not on.

That's 10 and of those 10 I could give all manner of examples of each.

Everyone is acknowledging that we were kicking the shit out of them between the pen and the red card. It's almost like they watched the match...

:mourshock:

Now we just need Sky to acknowledge that there were 2 teams on the pitch yesterday not just a shit Yanited side.

Still, flying under the radar is nice.

I'd like to see us hit the top of the premier league with 3 games to go and everybody suddenly go "Hang on Spurs are rather good this season, hadn't even noticed"

Back
Top Bottom